Premier League Gameweek 35/36

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Win your games in hand and you're 3 off Leicester and we play them midweek. Leicester will bottle it like last season. They've been dining out on Iheanacho purple patch form which has run out.
We’ll probably be playing our U23s midweek though, due to the fixture pile up.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Better team won today. Sterling should have saw red, poor lineup, Aguero, Cancelo and Rodri were awful. Credit to Tuchel, he saw Sterling not helping out after the yellow and swarmed Mendy and the channel between him and Ake. No complaints. Chelsea almost gifted us two goals but we deserved nothing from that game.

marktan

We play 3 times before City play next in 6 days.. Got to laugh.

But if we win them we'll be 4 points behind City. Newcastle with all their attackers fit again are no mugs, Brighton and Everton are both good teams.

It's on.

(In all seriousness though we'll defo drop points in one of those 3 games at least).

Dan_F

Win your games in hand and you're 3 off Leicester and we play them midweek. Leicester will bottle it like last season. They've been dining out on Iheanacho purple patch form which has run out.
I think the West Ham v Everton game is massive. After that they have three very winnable fixtures, so if they can win that they have a great chance of finishing above Leicester.

Bertie Wooster

Bollocks.

The one time I want f***ing City not to lose and they miss a penalty and concede an injury time winner. :mad:

That brings Chelsea back into the mix for 2nd place and, I suspect, Ole will be more tempted to pick key players in the league games until that's guaranteed.

cyberman

Just shows what a poor decision it was not to play Cavani and Pogba against Leeds
If the table was anywhere close he wouldn't have rested so many players today. Being a little further away gives us the 1 out of 100 chance we now have.

always_hoping

Chelsea the better side 2nd half but let's be honest the turning point of that match was Aguero choosing to act the idiot on that penalty before half time.

Looks like City will now be crowned champions without playing as United will likely drop at least 3 points in their next 3 games especially when a 2nd choice team will be played in one of those games.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Mahrez worries me about the final. He’s a different level compared to the likes of Sterling.

cyberman

Bollocks.

The one time I want f***ing City not to lose and they miss a penalty and concede an injury time winner. :mad:

That brings Chelsea back into the mix for 2nd place and, I suspect, Ole will be more tempted to pick key players in the league games until that's guaranteed.
We are 3 ahead with 2 games in hand. Relax!

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Once again, Werner poor all game, then a great run and cross wins the game for us.

He can play as bad as he wants every game as long as he produces.

Redfrog

Bollocks.

Come on! For them to go ahead of us it will need a monumental collapse. We have 3 more points with 2 game in hands and a better goal difference. So we need to win 2 of our last five !

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
A couple of draws and one loss less would have made a huge difference. feck sake we could have won it this year
Said it before. We should concentrate on the League, while we have decent chance to win it. No reason to go hard on every competitions, just pick one or two.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Holy feck. That Paneka is hilarious. Made my evening. Including Peps meltdown. Micah. Classic. Get fecking in. Could it mean our L’pool game is the decider, tho?

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I thought Chelsea were excellent today and deserved that. Must be a lot of pressure with top 4 nowhere near guaranteed

AndyMUFC

Hopefully that doesn't give City extra motivation in the CL :lol:

Chelsea are looking very good under Tuchel though.