Premier League Gameweek 35/36

mu4c_20le

Leicester are all over the place. Rodgers will have to give the team talk of his life to turn this around now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leicester need to go to a back 4 and get Castagne attacking more.
Wasting him as a 3rd centre back.

always_hoping

Open to correction but if Leicester fail to win tonight Man United will require 7 points in the remaining 5 games to secure a 2nd place finish?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I don't know what I want here, don't want Liverpool in CL, rather Leicester, but if they win they get closer to us. With our 8 games in 5 hours comming up, not good, but if they lose Liverpool gets a chance.

Well, we just gonna have to smash Liverpool then, to help either Leicester or WHU.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Who cares about Liverpool. We only need to focus on our own game, if Leicester doesn’t make top 4 means they don’t deserve it.

CallyRed

Rodgers will be asking "Where's the character? You beautiful human beings", whilst turning to Kolo for guidance

Cast5

You know Leicester will shit the bed against Newcastle but will put in the performance of the season in against us.

Judas

Open to offers
Don't like to say I told you so, but weeks ago I remember saying Newcastle would get something, no idea why people were saying these were easy fixtures for Leicester, textbook game for them to completely feck up.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well if Leicester are gonna piss away Top 4 again, I'd rather West Ham bag the spot.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ayoze Perez was a bit of a spoofer signing, wasn’t he? £30m and he has 2 goals and 0 assists this season. For all the good recruiting Leicester do, they’ve had some problems in the striker department — Slimani being the other. Remains to be seen if this is just a purple patch from Iheanacho

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Ayoze Perez was a bit of a spoofer signing, wasn’t he? £30m and he has 2 goals and 0 assists this season. For all the good recruiting Leicester do, they’ve had some problems in the striker department — Slimani being the other. Remains to be seen if this is just a purple patch from Iheanacho
Adrien Silva too. Paid big money, didn't complete documentation on time so he was ineligible for 6 months. Then was sent on loan and terminated hos contract.