Premier League Gameweek 35/36

RooneyLegend

It's genuinely amazing how poor these Leicester defenders are. Why we're people going crazy over them?

lysglimt

Scout
Ok - I am going to say something I rarely say. Probably not since the 90s

Newcastle have been brilliant. Almiron has been shockingly good

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
12 goals and 5 assists for Wilson in 23 starts.

PoTMS

Leicester's goal difference taking a hammering. Effectively 5 points ahead of them with two games in hand.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's genuinely amazing how poor these Leicester defenders are. Why we're people going crazy over them?
Soyuncu is brainless, Fofana’s a child, and Castagne is a wingback playing at the back. Jonny Evans has been doing some job wrangling this side so high up the table.

mu4c_20le

Only Leicester fans go crazy over them. I remember they were bigging up Thomas and Castagne as the best fullbacks in the league, miles ahead of Shaw and AWB.

always_hoping

Brucey has brought the Newcastle "entertainers' back. I'd hope Leicester are going to fold as easy against Man Uniteds reserves on Tuesday.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Wonder will they rest many against us in Tuesday? It’s a predicament for sure.

I missed the start, what was the injury to Evans. Possible long term?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
So just to update how the top four looks for Leicester:

- Their GD is still some way clear of West Ham by 6 goals but they're only five points ahead of them and West Ham have a game in hand.
- Spurs have a superior GD to Leicester and are 7 points behind them with a game in hand.
- Our GD is three weaker than Leicester and we're 9 points behind them, but have two games in hand.

Leicester are in trouble considering their final three league games.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Think I would have preferred a Leicester win. If they got 3 points today they might relax a bit in our game to focus on the FA cup. Still pretty funny though.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So just to update how the top four looks for Leicester:

- Their GD is still some way clear of West Ham by 6 goals but they're only five points ahead of them and West Ham have a game in hand.
- Spurs have a superior GD to Leicester and are 7 points behind them with a game in hand.
- Our GD is three weaker than Leicester and we're 9 points behind them, but have two games in hand.

Leicester are in trouble considering their final three league games.
Ole will go full strength against Villa and all but confirm it for us. Then rest players against Leicester dropping points there. Then go full strength against your lot to keep you out of the UCL.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
First time Newcastle have scored 4 goals away from home in 20 years. Think the last time was a 4-3 win at Elland Road.