Premier League Gameweek 35/36

marktan

Evans went though a genuinely terrible patch for us, much like Lingard did recently and most supporters wanted him moved on too. He’s not the right defender for a team like United. He’s very good at defending which is great but in a side which asks their defenders to sit close to the half way line and help in the build up he’s never going to cut it.
You're probably right, he has slowed down a fair bit. Still an underrated defender imo, very good defensively and on the ball.

BorisManUtd

Tbf Evans is seriously underrated, 200 appearances for us and never looked out of place and stood out at both wba and Leceister, think he would've complimented Maguire well. Another dumb casualty of Van Gaal's ego alongside a fair few others.
Van Gaal sold Welbeck, Kagawa, Zaha, Michael Keane, Chicarito, Nani, Rafael and Evans, maybe I overrate them cause most of them were part of 2013 team that won the league but think they were all (or most of them were) good enough to be solid squad players for us and can not be classified as 'deadwood' players, unlike likes of Buttner, Darmian, Jones etc. No manager damaged us as much as LvG imo.

Bearded One

Van Gaal sold Welbeck, Kagawa, Zaha, Michael Keane, Chicarito, Nani, Rafael and Evans, maybe I overrate them cause most of them were part of 2013 team that won the league but think they were all (or most of them were) good enough to be solid squad players for us and can not be classified as 'deadwood' players, unlike likes of Buttner, Darmian, Jones etc. No manager damaged us as much as LvG imo.
He was always going on and on about a useless “philosophy.” The man believed in his hype far too much and consequently he as well as we were worse for it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Tbf Evans is seriously underrated, 200 appearances for us and never looked out of place and stood out at both wba and Leceister, think he would've complimented Maguire well. Another dumb casualty of Van Gaal's ego alongside a fair few others.
He looked really, really out of place in his last season here.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think the issue was selling them, I think the issue was replacing them with players worse than them. LvG might well be one of the worst decisions we've ever made as a club.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Ideally we win the Europa Chelsea win the CL whilst finishing 3rd and West Ham pip Liverpool and Leicester to 4th :)

3 games in 5 days is almost unheard of. I fear for us in the Europa final, injuries and fatigue will play a major part.

BorisManUtd

I don't think the issue was selling them, I think the issue was replacing them with players worse than them. LvG might well be one of the worst decisions we've ever made as a club.
You're right. Replacements were horrible in the end, though we had big expectations of Schweini and Schneiderlin for example. I think of all Van Gaal signings only Martial, Blind and Romero turned out ok, won't count Shaw and Herrera as they were club's signings and think Moyes was working on them while he was still our manager.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
Selling Zaha and Evans were terrible decisions. Maybe Rafael and Nani could of stayed 1 more season. M Keane should of been kept also.
Welbeck, Kagawa, Chicarito were finished at top level.

Josh 76

You won't have yours on when Thiago scores a hat trick against you, with a Kabak overhead kick thrown in for good measure. We'll drop points to West Brom and Burnley afterwards but it'll be fun whilst the CL dream lasts.

We have Southampton at home tomorrow, fancy them to get something against us.
Reverse psychology won’t work here my friend. Rawk was celebrating Newcastle’s victory like top 4 is in the bag.

BorisManUtd

Selling Zaha and Evans were terrible decisions. Maybe Rafael and Nani could of stayed 1 more season. M Keane should of been kept also.
Welbeck, Kagawa, Chicarito were finished at top level.
Tbf both Chicarito and Kagawa had few more good season in Bundesliga after leaving us if I remember correctly. But the point is we sold most of them for less than what is their market value, remember Rafael going for peanuts. On the other hand, we were overpaying when buying players and giving them huge wages. Things are not ideal now either but whole that period was terrible for us.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Come on Spurs today.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Got a feeling Bale will be in his element here. He won't have to feel self-conscious on a field with about 7 other blokes with baldspot-obscuring manbuns.

BorisManUtd

If Spurs want top 4 they need to win all their remaining games, just like West Ham. Not impossible but let's see. Leeds have been very good against top 6 teams, think they didn't lose at neither of those teams at home, playing a bunch of draws. Can see another draw today.

These spurs players are just diving scum aren’t they? Aurior this time. Joke of a team.

i know it’s not PC these days, but man the feck up.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Reguilon isn't very smart with his defending. I have seen some sloppy ones recently.

Tony247

Leeds are bossing spurs. It would take time to shake mourinho off the players.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Kane alive in the box and making runs, who was chatting crap in the transfer thread about him being "static" ?

MU655

I hate those VAR offside decisions. Way too finicky.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
When it’s that tight, surely the striker should get the benefit?!

MU655

When it’s that tight, surely the striker should get the benefit?!
I don't even know how they can tell, anyway. They must be looking at a pixelated level to get that accurate. It is stupid that a decision is made depending on where someone draws a line.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
what was that, 1cm offside?
was it even offside? they showed the first line and kane looked inside, then somehow decided to blend the lines together and say he was off? it was literally bang even.

drdoityourself

Not sure how this can be offside. They were level.

Alli is playing well, always found him annoying but nice to see those who José tramples on find their feet again.