Premier League Gameweek 35/36

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spurs could really do with a manager who can organise their defence, possibly Mourinho.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
God I hate VAR
The other night when Werner made it 1-0, I almost had to wait to see the replay before allowing myself to celebrate the goal. I understand the benefits of having it there, but it's taken away one of the last few remaining pure things about football - the instant euphoria when your team scores.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Leeds are impressive. The fast short passes, the exploitation of half spaces and use of overlapping runs. Brilliant to watch.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The other night when Werner made it 1-0, I almost had to wait to see the replay before allowing myself to celebrate the goal. I understand the benefits of having it there, but it's taken away one of the last few remaining pure things about football - the instant euphoria when your team scores.
Come on, you had to wait to see if you are dreaming or it's real :lol:

Dr Foo

Leeds are impressive. The fast short passes, the exploitation of half spaces and use of overlapping runs. Brilliant to watch.
Really enjoyable to watch, they are clearly the sum of the parts well drilled team. Their widemen have been great, as have their movement and pressing. Don't watch them that much, has most of their performances been like this so far?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Remember when Spuds valued him at £50 million and Jose was apparently interested? Not even worth half that.
Fans wanted Fabinho, he wanted Dier, ended up with Matic :lol:

Thank god it didn't happen

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Will Southgate still include Dier in the England squad? Probably

He is so ahite

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Somehow we'll still end up with 5 Spurs players in the England squad.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Spurs are just as Spursey as ever despite sacking Poch and the outdated one.

The question is, are they doomed to be Spursey forever - like a trait so deeply ingrained in the club that it has become immovable, or will they find a way to escape it?

They should make a documentary about it, on BBC 2 or something.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Spurs are just as Spursey as ever despite sacking Poch and the outdated one.

The question is, are they doomed to be Spursey forever - like a trait so deeply ingrained in the club that it has become immovable, or will they find a way to escape it?

They should make a documentary about it, on BBC 2 or something.
Title?
Open All Hours( Spurs’ defence story)
The Repair Shop