Premier League Gameweek 35/36

Jaxa

The audacity from Spurs to think they deserved to be in some Super Elite European Competition is more and more hilarious by the week, shambles of a club

The Firestarter

The audacity from Spurs to think they deserved to be in some Super Elite European Competition is more and more hilarious by the week, shambles of a club
But but stadium, cheese room, something something.

rollingstoned1

Gotta admit. I didn't follow the spurs manager or Ryan mason story that closely but is he supposed to be an English Nagelsmann?

Okey

Random one... Someone mentioned Citeh's left footers last time out. I just noticed Leeds have 6 on the pitch now. With Bamford and Poveda, they might have had more than 6 at some point in the season too.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Let’s not mention the other north London club then.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Random one... Someone mentioned Citeh's left footers last time out. I just noticed Leeds have 6 on the pitch now. With Bamford and Poveda, they might have had more than 6 at some point in the season too.
If they were left handed as well that would be unusual

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs slim hopes of being in the CL gone now. I agree Kane needs to leave, this Spurs team without Kane is maybe in Europa League places, but could easily end up mid table.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Spurs slim hopes of being in the CL gone now. I agree Kane needs to leave, this Spurs team without Kane is maybe in Europa League places, but could easily end up mid table.
Nah, even without Kane the team has a lot of quality players. Coaching's been their problem

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Tottenham players lost it. They're finished.

Interesting week so far, both Leicester and Tottenham beaten comfortably.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It's all playing into Liverpool's hands for top 4.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Nah, even without Kane the team has a lot of quality players. Coaching's been their problem
They have Son as their main star if Kane goes, and an aging Alderweireld and Lloris, both of whom are class but not getting any younger. Outside that you have some good to average/squad players like Dier, Moura, Winks, Alli, etc.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Like who? Apart from Son that team isn up to much.
Lloris, Reguilon, Aurier, Hoijbjerg, Ndombele, LoCelso, Son, Lucas, Dele

It's flawed, but it's really not bad. Much better than west ham, for example. Though i admit i misread the post i replied to. Yeah, without Kane it's an EL side, everton's level, which would make it the 7th or 8th best squad in the PL...

Judas

Open to offers
Not often you can say the table lies, but if Liverpool finish 4th after the season they've had, bloody hell :lol: still don't think they're good enough to get the job done, but no one looks that great except probably nervy West Ham. Chelsea are a certainty even with their fixture list I think.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Just holdup Westham. You just can't afford to miss top 4. Hope we play a very weakened team against Leicester and then strong team against Liverpool. Leicester can win against us and have some gap.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just holdup Westham. You just can't afford to miss top 4. Hope we play a very weakened team against Leicester and then strong team against Liverpool. Leicester can win against us and have some gap.
It has to be on Leicester. Poor loss last night but they have a solid lead over WH still. Liverpool will fancy catching WH.