Premier League Gameweek 35/36

Lloris, Reguilon, Aurier, Hoijbjerg, Ndombele, LoCelso, Son, Lucas, Dele

It's flawed, but it's really not bad. Much better than west ham, for example. Though i admit i misread the post i replied to. Yeah, without Kane it's an EL side, everton's level, which would make it the 7th or 8th best squad in the PL...
Ndombele is real quality, Moura is still a good player, Hogberg is also good, Lloris has proved what a good keeper he can be today.
The bolded is the only quality player imo.

Reguilon is only on loan
Lloris has declined
Moura inconsistent
Aurier... just no, too much of a headless chicken
Hoijberg is decent and can do a job but not top quality
LoCelso was supposed to be an update on Eriksen but he looks worse

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It has to be on Leicester. Poor loss last night but they have a solid lead over WH still. Liverpool will fancy catching WH.
Think Chelsea will make it. Means, one spot for 3 teams. Hope it's Leicester or Westham.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Reguilon is only on loan
Lloris has declined
Moura inconsistent
Reguilon isn't on loan, Lloris is still one of the best gk in the PL, Lucas is inconsistent, yes, but still a very good player, Aurier, yeah, he has the odd brain fart here and there, but again, for the most part good player, LoCelso is definitely not as good as Eriksen but still a good player also

I mean, it's not like every PL side is stacked with quality. These are still better players than most of the league has

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Reguilon is only on loan
Lloris has declined
Moura inconsistent
He isn't on loan. He has signed a 5 year deal. It's just that Real has a buy back option in 2 years.

Deery

Dreary
Maybe Sander Berge could be one to look at in this match with Sheffield United going down could be a bargain.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea

Reguilon is only on loan
Lloris has declined
Moura inconsistent
Is NDombele quality though? He is a great player but someone who doesn’t turn up half the time can’t really be considered quality.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Reguilon is only on loan
Lloris has declined
Moura inconsistent
This is why i find comments advocating for the quick sale of talented players to fund replacements, very funny. It rarely works out.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Crap team that had 4 points off you this season btw.
You played us at an incredibly fortunate time, from your perspective, I'm sure even you're aware of that.

Palace are 14th, they're pretty objectively a crap team.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Too honest from Berge. Got to go to ground in the PL.

joedirt87

saw the Leeds Spurs highlights, had forgotten Alli was still at Spurs.

el3mel

Lloris, Reguilon, Aurier, Hoijbjerg, Ndombele, LoCelso, Son, Lucas, Dele

It's flawed, but it's really not bad. Much better than west ham, for example. Though i admit i misread the post i replied to. Yeah, without Kane it's an EL side, everton's level, which would make it the 7th or 8th best squad in the PL...
Apart from Son and Lloris, these are just decent players at best and most of them are also terribly inconsistent.

Remove Kane and Son from their team and I bet they'll struggle to even finish top 7.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Reguilon isn't on loan, Lloris is still one of the best gk in the PL, Lucas is inconsistent, yes, but still a very good player, Aurier, yeah, he has the odd brain fart here and there, but again, for the most part good player, LoCelso is definitely not as good as Eriksen but still a good player also

I mean, it's not like every PL side is stacked with quality. These are still better players than most of the league has
They have the worst set of CBs in the top half (well perhaps with Everton who also have bombscares there) which is the problem over last four months. Diego Llorente for example made a huge different for Leeds since he got himself fit from Feb, look at their defensive record in last 10 games and v most of top half and he'll be making the Spain euros squad, he'd walk into that Spurs backline currently.

Just posted that aswell as I know you'd be about to post the Mings mistakes reel from this season but alas we're 11th again. Konsa is another who'd get in the Spurs side no danger.

Lloris can still make good reaction saves but he's declined, similar to De Gea really. Lots of goals this season where he just stands motionless as ball flies into the corner.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Reverse psychology won’t work here my friend. Rawk was celebrating Newcastle’s victory like top 4 is in the bag.
We both know we’re not winning today. Been like this since January at home.