Premier League Gameweek 35/36

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Only just tuned in and seen the lines ups, is Klopp really playing the same defence as he did in the cup match or is that a difference Williams?

Should've put Fabinho into backline and put in Jones or even just go with 4 attackers as Liverpool certainly weren't grinding out a 1-0 here.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Genuinely can't beleive we're leading. thought we were fairly uninspiring overall.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
More goals in this one is my incisive analysis for tihs match.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Genuinely can't beleive we're leading. thought we were fairly uninspiring overall.
We’ve been better than they have, but it’s still been fairly shite. The CB’s are just such a huge issue and there’s not enough goals in the side. Pleased to be leading but they always come on strong in the second period and any pressure on our centre halves will get them a goal. We really need another here.

Can’t wait till this season is over.

Smacky The Frog

a paul pogba defensive error that can be brought down to a lack of effort in a big match against liverpool is all of souness's filthiest fantasies come true. i bet he celebrated the mistake harder than the goal.

this is a fun game, more of the same please. also, bring greenwood on, rashford is trying but he looks miserable to be out there

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Premier league season is just done for Man. United now.

Can't help feeling though Bailey-Lindelof combo could just cost Man. United the europa if Villareal are brave enough on the night. Maguire gets plenty of stick but he really holds it together in the backline with communication and leadership, neither of those two capable of that.

Would imagine Axel will start last two games to prove his worth just in case.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Football is a strange game, we absolutely never turn up at old Trafford and then go and win with Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips in defence :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Ake's been a bad buy for City, don't know the full stats but I'm sure they have dropped most of their points or lost when he's filled in at CB for them.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Ake's been a bad buy for City, don't know the full stats but I'm sure they have dropped most of their points or lost when he's filled in at CB for them.
I'd blame Garcia, we always seem to lose when he plays, I've no idea why he's rated so highly, I just don't see it

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
City are so susceptible to the counter attack, I see it in nearly every game they play.
One ball over the top to a quick striker usually catches then out more often than not.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Probably have.

He's generally played in games Pep rests players so it's not like he plays with Dias and 9 other top players all the time?

And he's only played a handful of PL games so difficult to get a fair comparison

But I don't rate him

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just seen Man Cities pts tally. Not been a great season REALLY has it

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Probably have.

He's generally played in games Pep rests players so it's not like he plays with Dias and 9 other top players all the time?

And he's only played a handful of PL games so difficult to get a fair comparison

But I don't rate him
He's been injured most of the season, and has probably played like only 4 games.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Who's ferren Torres ? Bit part player or one for the future?