Premier League Gameweek 35/36

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
There's always some fecker in the team that has a patch when the others go dry.. If it's not Sterling scoring goals, it's Gundogan, if it's not them two, it's Mahrez, or Jesus etc. Now this dude. Rich spoilt bastards.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
There's always some fecker in the team that has a patch when the others go dry.. If it's not Sterling scoring goals, it's Gundogan, if it's not them two, it's Mahrez, or Jesus etc. Now this dude. Rich spoilt bastards.
Pep only takes over sleeping giants with limited budgets and makes them play awesome football. Imagine how many CLs he would win every season if he went to a corrupt club. :)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pep only takes over sleeping giants with limited budgets and makes them play awesome football. Imagine how many CLs he would win every season if he went to a corrupt club. :)
:lol:

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Who's ferren Torres ? Bit part player or one for the future?
He’s only 21 so time will tell. I think he’ll suffer from the fact his best position seems to be the front man and City will sign a striker.

Judas

Open to offers
I feel a bit checked out of the PL after Thursday night, just want it other with now. The games today don't do much to change my mind either. Shame the one interesting one is at 8pm, football doesn't belong on a Saturday night.

Pep's Suit

Ake was absolutely shocking yesterday. Well, he's been bad every game he started so far. Rodri in defence with Fernandinho-DM would be a much better option right now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dyche will never manage a top 6/7 team, Burnley been dire to watch today. Leeds predictably with all the football and you wouldn't say there's a huge difference in both squads, just better coaching from one.

There's no way for instance Leicester would target him to replace Rodgers when the time comes as you go from one extreme to the other in how football is played with one squad and that never ends well.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Dyche will never manage a top 6/7 team, Burnley been dire to watch today. Leeds predictably with all the football and you wouldn't say there's a huge difference in both squads, just better coaching from one.

There's no way for instance Leicester would target him to replace Rodgers when the time comes as you go from one extreme to the other in how football is played with one squad and that never ends well.
Think Palace would be a nice move for both parties. If you want a stable bottom half finish and don't care about the playing style, Dyche would be your man.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think Palace would be a nice move for both parties. If you want a stable bottom half finish and don't care about the playing style, Dyche would be your man.
Talk Lampard will end up there and I can see the logic given Palace need younger squad in next few years.

Dyche probably best bet is West Ham job coming out eventually, something like Palace is sideways move.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Talk Lampard will end up there and I can see the logic given Palace need younger squad in next few years.

Dyche probably best bet is West Ham job coming out eventually, something like Palace is sideways move.
Westham will never take him. They have high aspirations. Moyes would have been replaced if not for his top 6 finish this year.

always_hoping

What hope of Burnley taking any points off Liverpool mid week when they are rolling over against Leeds?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’d love a player like Phillips here, we need that quality in midfield.

KennyBurner

I know Leeds are our rivals but I love a good mid table team that loves to entertain. I wouldn’t go as far as supporting them but I would love for them to compete around 7th-10th every year. Keeps things interesting and competitive.