Premier League Gameweek 35/36

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I'd love Traore here. Brilliant rotation option.

Zoo

Hah how stupid Gary Neville! Defensive masterclass from Conor Coady apparently. Turned into a rubbish pundit

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
That was a good save from Patricio but he should never have been allowed to make that save. Kane is a far better, more complete player now than he was a few years ago but he seems much less clinical in front of goal.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Absolute knobhead, don't know anyone who's had any dealings with him outside of the pitch with anything nice to say about him. Massively unlikeable, plays with such a chip on his shoulder.
He offered all his houses that he owns in london to NHS nurses at the peak of covid. Don’t believe he’s the same person as what you see on tv

cyberman

Hah how stupid Gary Neville! Defensive masterclass from Conor Coady apparently. Turned into a rubbish pundit
Neville has been taking up Coady for a big spot at the Euros for a while now. Its the same with Carragher pretending Trent is back to his best

Judas

Open to offers
He offered all his houses that he owns in london to NHS nurses at the peak of covid. Don’t believe he’s the same person as what you see on tv
That's a nice gesture, but I'm basing it on friends who live in the area, always been a knob in their dealings, in many different environments. I'm not going to base my entire opinion of a person based on how they act during a football game, I hope nobody would!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Absolute knobhead, don't know anyone who's had any dealings with him outside of the pitch with anything nice to say about him. Massively unlikeable, plays with such a chip on his shoulder.
His on pitch persona is very unlikable. But i'm sure I've heard plenty of his off field charity stuff to understand there are two sides to everyone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What did Mane say to Klopp after the United game?
I'm only an amateur lip reader, but I'm pretty certain it was

"Dearest chap, I'm ever so disappointed in being left out, and then only coming on for the last minute".

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wow Souness, Carragher and now Tyler really dining out on the win against us the other night

But sure it was our cup final eh :houllier: