Premier League Gameweek 35/36

Deery

Dreary
Amazed there hasnt been a single yellow in this game despite repeated fouls from pool
Should have been a yellow on Gallagher but the ref played on and never went back to it, did the same with the Liverpool counter.

Giggs' right foot

I think they’ll win 2-1. They’ll score late on and then throw 10 behind the ball
My thinking as well, but 2-1 was too low a gamble for me to bother, plus it's WBA. They will be able to find a way to concede twice in a short amount of time...

diarm

There was nobody obscuring the view between the goalscorer and the keeper.

If we're going to start saying someone can obscure the goalkeepers view of the assister then we'll end up with about 15 goals per season.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The disallowed west brom goal. I swear I remember a goal we conceded that was very similar but not given as obstruction. Any one remember the exact game?

Withnail

There was nobody obscuring the view between the goalscorer and the keeper.

If we're going to start saying someone can obscure the goalkeepers view of the assister then we'll end up with about 15 goals per season.
Careful you might embarrass yourself by posting without knowing the rules :rolleyes:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
As usual with offsides, people are getting aggressive without even knowing the rules. The one scoring isn’t always the one off, just listen to the commentators before typing on here, save yourself some blushes :D The guy standing in front of the goalkeeper doesn’t really have to blind him completely, but here he is clearly obstructing his view enough, so it’s an offside (unfortunately), even though Alisson never would have saved that goal if his life depended on it.
Clueless. What angle is he blocking here? Allison has a crystal clear view.

cyberman

The commentators pretending Liverpool are all over WB and are getting all the chances is starting to grate with me

mu4c_20le

Clueless. What angle is he blocking here? Allison has a crystal clear view.
Is he too close to the keeper? God help us if it's subjective and up to the officials' interpretation on a case by case

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Some of this lot can piss off. So wasteful considering how much of the ball we’ve had. Defended terribly as well. We don’t deserve top four.