Premier League Gameweek 35/36

Ludens the Red

Remember, best season is a very low bar.

I don't care how many CL medals he has. I don't see good coaching.
I don’t think he’s one of these coach types. Deffo more of a manager. If you give him an exceptional team he has the tools to motivate them to win trophies. But I’ve never noticed any of his teams have a definitive style of play.

Some clown on here was telling me the other day you play a high press :lol: . You’re a bit like us in that you don’t have an identity in your style. You just mish mash your way through games, sometimes winning sometimes losing.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I don’t think he’s one of these coach types. Deffo more of a manager. If you give him an exceptional team he has the tools to motivate them to win trophies. But I’ve never noticed any of his teams have a definitive style of play.

Some clown on here was telling me the other day you play a high press :lol: . You’re a bit like us in that you don’t have an identity in your style. You just mish mash your way through games, sometimes winning sometimes losing.
At least Ole had the counter attack going for him. As for Carlo...

Ludens the Red

At least Ole had the counter attack going for him. As for Carlo...
Think you massively lack the pace to do that.
I’m convinced this performance is a wind up . Bernard just running the ball out just then like somebody held onto the sprint button on fifa too long.

SATA

Loads on here rate DCL but I don’t. Can’t see him reaching a level of a top quality striker. Decent PL striker but definitely not what Everton wants for him which is probably 70M onwards

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Everton are so bizarre, now lost to all of Burnley, Fulham, Newcastle and Sheffield United in 2021. Indeed won just one of last 11 at home.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Everton are so bizarre, now lost to all of Burnley, Fulham, Newcastle and Sheffield United in 2021. Indeed won just one of last 11 at home.
They finally beat Liverpool in 100 years at Anfield, it's all that matters to them. There season ended at that exact moment. We were told to believe that they will finish above us and now they can't.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What next? Carry on with Carlo??
It’s a difficult one. As DD said above, finishing 6-8th would be a decent season still but the performances in a lot of games have been worrying. I’d be inclined to give him another half season and see where we are at in January but it also worries me giving him another window to buy players in their late 20s. It’s clear that Allan and Rodriguez were his targets and he came out and said that Godfrey was signed by the club and he didn’t really know much about him. Guess which one has been one of our best players this year.

croadyman

It's been happening for years now so I'm used to it, but at times like today I just can't get over how biased Sky's coverage is.

Carragher on commentary, two former players in the studio. And how can they have a post match analysis that doesn't mention the ruled out goal.

I know they have a huge fanbase to pander too, but come on. Just re name it LFC TV and be done with it.
I do a zoom quiz on a Sun night every couple of weeks and tonight's name was Sky Sports Scouse