Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Massive win for Watford as looking at their fixtures I don’t think they pick up another point. Bournemouth need 7 points from 4 games, one of which is City away so they have to get something against Leicester tomorrow or they’re down. Villa have no chance of winning 3 of their last 4 games so they’re gone.

Utdstar01

Bournemouth need to fight for their lives tomorrow. Hopefully they can do us a favour.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Am I right in thinking Norwich didn’t really spend when they came up? Probably the club best prepared to go back down without too much financial trouble.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think that’s Villa and Bournemouth down. Sky and BT will be desperate for city to be exonerated otherwise the season will just whimper out

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I think that’s Villa and Bournemouth down. Sky and BT will be desperate for city to be exonerated otherwise the season will just whimper out
Both need to win tomorrow to have any chance of survival.
Two massive results today in the relegation battle.

NinjaFletch

Yeah. They never spend big, so will be in a great position to come back.
Not sure they will.

They've been pretty open about being badly affected by Corona; Pukki has gone to shit and all of Buendia, Cantwell, Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey will attract interest.

Think there's going to be a huge rebuilding job in the offing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Forgot Henderson’s injured. Won’t play again this season.

Dudu

Another guard of honour.. Screw Villa for setting this precedent. Ugh.

rotherham_red

Looks the the bottom 3 is settled. I think I’m allowed to feel a little smug right now, with all the predictions of us being down by Christmas :drool:
As a fellow South Yorkshireman (though in London now), I can tell you I was one of the very few who tipped a top half finish for you guys before the season began. Wilder is a ledge :cool:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Basically the reason I never wanted Norwich up, they offer very little

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Another guard of honour.. Screw Villa for setting this precedent. Ugh.
Do you think we'd have given them one had we been playing them at OT? I'd imagine we may have done with no fans being in ground. If fans were there I just can't imagine it's possible.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Both need to win tomorrow to have any chance of survival.
Two massive results today in the relegation battle.
Agreed. Might work well for us with Bournemouth playing leicester. Can’t see them getting anything though

Dudu

Do you think we'd have given them one had we been playing them at OT? I'd imagine we may have done with no fans being in ground. If fans were there I just can't imagine it's possible.
It's hard to say if we would. But if all the other teams are doing it - it makes us look petty if we suddenly decide we don't want to.

Either way. Thank goodness we're done with playing them.

DarkLord

It still boggles my mind how on earth did City lose to Norwich. Buying Antonio for my FPL team at the last minute is the greatest decision I've made this week, was even contemplating to make him captain but decided to put Bruno Fernandes instead, argh could have doubled my points.

I expect Liverpool, Chelsea and City all to win today.

Ace of Spades

feck no, we would have not given them anything unless it was required.

Even City gave it reluctantly.

Dante

Average bang
Bournemouth have to win as I think Watford play at WHU next weekend.
This should motivate Bournemouth against Leicester tomorrow, hopefully.

Bournemouth are 6 points off safety, with games against Leicester, Manchester City, Southampton and Everton coming up.

The last two matches are winnable if they play like their lives depend on it. But they would have to pick up a point or two before that if they want any hope to survive.

starman

5-10 years ago Pope would definitely be playing for a top 4 club by now. He does everything atleast 7 out 10 except his distribution. Would be pretty special if he wins the golden glove this season when not playing for a top 4 team

Rajma

Their fullbacks are incredibly productive. Drives me nuts seeing Shaw waste so many good opportunities in the box after doing so well to find himself there in promising positions.