Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This team aren’t beating Sheffield United. No chance.

Deery

Dreary
Leicester very heavily reliant on Vardy once he runs out of legs they’re half the team..

Member 90887

They just have 3 goals more than us on GD. Win with a good score tomorrow and we'll get the advantage over them.

Gasolin

So let me get this straight. They told us beating Sheffield United and Bournemouth was BS. They told us we only beat weak teams. And they just lost to both teams one by one? And we have to play our game still?

last time I checked Leicester we’re winning 1- 0 - went to paint my nails and now their 3-1 down :lol:

baskinginthesun

Completely forgot Vardy and Barnes were on the pitch. This has been all Bournemouth in the 2nd half. C'mon!

Revan

Assumptionman
What in the absolute feck is going on? A 3-0 Utd win tomorrow basically wipes out their GD advantage after that
They are +4 compared to us, and also have scored more goals (which is the next tie-breaker). So we need a 5-0 victory.

If we can make up the GD, then we only need 8 points (assuming that we draw with them in the last match). It is looking good, but it is imperative to win tomorrow.