Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

fergies coat

Could be in the top 4 by the end of the day without playing. It doesn't get much better than that.

On another note. How do people not know maths, or the simple rules of the Premier league? Do some of you even follow the game?

Toad

Would be great if we could go into the last game with a 3 goal difference advantage.

SirScholes

Ooh ok. Sorry it’s so confusing in here at the moment with every second person getting stuff wrong.
Haha I know it’s good to have this level of excitement back and laughing at each other rather than doom and gloom :)

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Nice one dirty Spurs. Barring a monumental collapse from them, top 4 here we come

TheLord

United can afford to play a powerful side with less palpitation against Chelsea now.
Looks like Chelsea will qualify for CL even if they lose both their remaining fixtures. How times have changed!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Go on Harry, score a hat trick, I dare you!

When was the last time you scored 3 in one game, ha?

Go on. Do it now. To dare is to do! Or something like that.

JustinC00

so the Leicester injuries is what the media narrative will be if we get top 4 and Leicester doesn't? Right. Because we didn't have Pogba miss 22 league matches. Didn't lose Rashford for 7 league matches, Didn't lose Martial for 5 league matches.

A sidenote about Martial's injury spell, we went 1-2-2 in those matches the 1 win was against Leciester which we fielded a starting XI of

-------Rashford
James-Mata-Pereira
McTominay-Matic
Young-Lindelof-Maguire-AWB

and the bench that day was Jones, Tuanzebe, Fred, Greenwood, Chong and Gomes

If they miss out on top 4 maybe they should look back at a game they lost to a weakened United side.

Siorac

And I really fancy Martial, Rashford, Fernandes and co up against that defence.
This is the reason I'm slightly more optimistic now. Even if we'll struggle in midfield and at the back, we'll create chances.

diarm

That is the pass of the season out of Kane. Absolutely world class.

Decomposing In Paris

Moyes & Mourinho doing it for United in this run in... gotta love it. Let’s just win out last 4 domestic games now. I’d even send the reserves to the Europa League after that to give the first team a summer break.

What a fecking pass from Kane. I love Martial but people are deluded in that thread saying Martials passing is better. It definitely isn’t, Kanes passing is some of the best from a #9.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Moyes & Mourinho doing it for United in this run in... gotta love it. Let’s just win out last 4 domestic games now. I’d even send the reserves to the Europa League after that to give the first team a summer break.
Moyes might still have a chance to get his revenge yet! Stop counting West Ham out like they’ll be easy.