Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Tbh I hope you get banned soon and the mods notice your only appearances here are to wind people up. Do one.
:lol:

I'm obviously going to give it out after taking so much shit after the season we've had.

TheReligion

Abusive
Insulting another member
:lol:

I'm obviously going to give it out after taking so much shit after the season we've had.
Nah you're just a WUM. It's been clear for a while. Not just giving it and I wish you'd feck off. You're a guest on our forum so banter is fine but not being a little cnut.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Henderson would have held on to that

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It's a horrific mistake, but not only on him. Why did United's defenders let Mount just run on goal without closing him down? It's so similar to the goal they conceded against Spurs a few weeks ago.
Yeah true. Mount had plenty of time and space to line that up.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
About time we got the rub of the green with refereeing decisions against United. That last game in the league was a fecking disgrace.

Pav1878

Maguire is fecking shit. How many times does he miss attacking headers on goal.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I think I’d put my money on Arsenal beating Chelsea in the final.

Players dropping like crazy with head injuries here.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal

I'd much rather play Chelsea. United's attack is far scarier, and none of Chelsea's players really stand out as being an obvious threat. They're only winning this game because of two errors and having an extra two days rest.

Pav1878

This one is on Ole. Why change the formation AND the rotation!?

Keep the same shape at least!

Pav1878

Absolute feckin shit show.

After such a good unbeaten run, this is a disgrace.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I must be a curse for Maguire, every time I watch united play he does something detrimental to his side.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Will be interesting to see how united respond vs West Ham. Leicester are in free fall and need to win that last game however united only need 2 draws. Weird situation where 2 points from 2 games is better than 3 from one. Would still fancy Uniteds attack to do it though.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I've got the feeling the next few years are going to be rough for us, so got to take my chances when I can :lol:
Really, I think Arteta will do well there. Think he'll eventually hit on the right ideas and tactics. Keeping Auba is huge for you guys though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Not sure. Chelsea were big favourites going into 2017 final but Arsenal played great. Europa league last year was 0-0 and then in second half Hazard came into his own and Arsenal couldn't get near him.

I just marvel at Giroud. When he first came to England his technique was really nothing special. Gets better every year.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was Pogba dropped or rested, I missed the start. Certainly from what I've seen he's done little to suggest he should've started.

Man. United been second best today.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United

If we finish above Arsenal and they get Europa over us I’ll be fuming :lol:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Really, I think Arteta will do well there. Think he'll eventually hit on the right ideas and tactics. Keeping Auba is huge for you guys though.
He looks like he’s got the makings of an excellent manager but they’ve got ownership notorious for not providing funds and that arsenal side needs several. Auba is great but he’s also on the older side.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not at all optimistic he's going to be backed in the transfer market so he's going to be limited in what he can do really

Wreh

Supports
Arsenal
It's hilarious how United fans here were talking about "easy" final against us yesterday. and know they are getting destroyed by a an average Chelsea team :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Williams certainly isn't a left wing back, United need an upgrade there in next 12 months as Shaw will continue getting injuries.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
He looks like he’s got the makings of an excellent manager but they’ve got ownership notorious for not providing funds and that arsenal side needs several. Auba is great but he’s also on the older side.
Agreed. Their owners will hold Arteta back. He has to get it spot on in the transfer market but can only shop in the lower tiers of players.

Getting rid of Ozil would benefit them massively.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Not sure. Chelsea were big favourites going into 2017 final but Arsenal played great. Europa league last year was 0-0 and then in second half Hazard came into his own and Arsenal couldn't get near him.

I just marvel at Giroud. When he first came to England his technique was really nothing special. Gets better every year.
One of the most underrated players in PL history, seems to always be a sidekick/sub. Good in the air, good first touch and a decent finisher. One of those players who kind of got treated as a joke for a long time despite being a good footballer. He's just unfashionable in the modern game for some reason.
Still he's got a nice trophy cabinet and is probably in the best condition of any 33+ year old footballer not called Ronaldo so its not all doom and gloom for him.

Supermonkey_Wolf

Supports
Chelsea
Manchester United were lucky to finish with 11 men on the pitch. The snide fouls were quite a sight to see.

Didn't deserve to lose 3-1 though

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
United were very unlucky with the nature & timing of the injury - also thought Ole exacerbated things by going to 4 at the back to be honest. As soon as you went to a back four Chelsea attacked Williams both in and out of possession, and he was frequently isolated with Lindelof further away. Rashford has also been under strict instructions to stay high, but there was limited advantage for United there because Azpilicueta just moved wide to man mark him. This effectively meant Chelsea had 2v1 against Williams with Willian & James and had the whole run of that wing. Matic would move wide on occasion but this left Fred 1v2 in midfield which was also a problem.

I also thought clearly the intention was to play on the break, but no one in the back 7 had anywhere near the ability on the ball or passing range required. This meant Bruno had to drop deep, so James and Rashford were increasingly isolated and were left chasing poorly hit prospective passes. Personally I'd say Pogba is all but a requirement in this system - not sure if he wasn't fully fit or needed a rest or what. Once he was on it was a case of too little too late.