Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Hmm, so Wolves have Europa League to play for. At least they won't be on the beach against Chelsea.

Christ, if Lampard somehow missed out CL it would feel like a mini-Christmas. Prick.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If Chelsea lose, our result doesn’t matter. Wolves are a good side, better defensively and pressure will be on.
if we had to beat wolves then id be more cautious, but a draw leaves me a lot more confident

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
The drama of the CL race going to the last game is great, but it's almost not worth it having to read so many people coming up with the possible permutations and confusing themselves.

mu4c_20le

Small clarification - if Leicester win and Chelsea lose, you're still 4th. If Chelsea get at least a point vs. Wolves and you lose vs. Leicester you're out.
RIght, im sure there's a copule of outcomes but nothing is cemented today regardless

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
The drama of the CL race going to the last game is great, but it's almost not worth it having to read so many people coming up with the possible permutations and confusing themselves.
You just wait until people start working out the goal difference scenarios again!

prateik

Does it? If we draw with Leicester we are on 64 and they’re on 63. 2 Chelsea losses has them on 63 with a worse GD...
If they lose today and against Wolves then a draw with us and Leicester will have us 3rd and Leicester 4th.
Yeah.. I took that as us finishing 4th and edging Chelsea out.. If we finish 3rd and Leicester go through on GD, it'd be Leicester edging Chelsea out .
Being too much of a pedant I guess.

Pagh Wraith

Pretty even game actually. None of Liverpool's goals were particularly great chances (3 goals from a combined 0.2 xG) and as awful Kepa has been, you also have to say that Chelsea have been pretty unlucky defensively in with regard to excellent finishing by the opposition throughout the season. Their defending of set pieces is hilarious at times, though.

fanutd

Pulisic being rested has the potential to be a great gamble. He will be essential against Wolves to undo their stubborn organized block. His ball carrying and pace should provide enough to see off Wolves. Obviously, I am hoping I am wrong.

cyberman

Pulisic being rested has the potential to be a great gamble. He will be essential against Wolves to undo their stubborn organized block. His ball carrying and pace should provide enough to see off Wolves. Obviously, I am hoping I am wrong.
Hes carrying a knock.

Chairman Steve

There was no way Liverpool were going to take their big day lying down for Chelsea. They have a home record to protect and look how ass-blasted Klopp and Robertson were at drawing with Burnley there.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Getting sick of this lame finishing from Salah. going back to his early signing games where he needs a dozen chances to bury one.