Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Flying high

Not even close to reaching the 'clear and obvious mistake' threshold.

From one angle it kind of looks like a foul, but Lukaku kicks his leg which then naturally moves back towards him.

Very generous decision.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
Not even close to reaching the 'clear and obvious mistake' threshold.

From one angle it kind of looks like a foul, but Lukaku kicks his leg which then naturally moves back towards him.

Very generous decision.
Ridiculous decision. Bundled over, and then Lukaku fell over his legs on the floor. Brilliant, well played VAR :lol:

Sylar

Chelsea are completely fecked
They have no momentum for the fa cup final

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea aren’t looking very healthy going into the final.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They've completely turned off ever since the Madrid game, who can blame them , nothing to play for.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Chelsea are completely fecked
They have no momentum for the fa cup final
Yup. Ordinarily you'd think it would be a fairly even contest. But Chelsea's form is woeful and Liverpool are at their best.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Just glad top 4 is more or less done now. As it requires Spurs to win every game left, bonus that they still have Arsenal aswell, us to lose them all, due to Gd of +19 for us

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just glad top 4 is more or less done now. As it requires Spurs to win every game left, bonus that they still have Arsenal aswell, us to lose them all, due to Gd of +19 for us
Finishing below Arsenal is embarrassing as feck. It's clear this team has checked out of the season after the CL knockout.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Finishing below Arsenal is embarrassing as feck. It's clear this team has checked out of the season after the CL knockout.
oh for sure. A Liverpool win tonight more or less secures top 4, but i agree, 3rd should be minimum.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I thought you were going to win the league this season. Losing James and Chilwell seems to have derailed you I think?

Sylar

Yup. Ordinarily you'd think it would be a fairly even contest. But Chelsea's form is woeful and Liverpool are at their best.
They have Leeds Leicester and Watford
They have Leeds a few days before the final so can expect them to rest or not go full pelt in that. Could drop points given Leeds need points

If they don't beat Leeds they night worry. They are lucky arsenaland spurs play each other. Spurs probably miss out by the looks of things

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Garth Crooks just called the Soton manager “Hooselhassell”

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I thought you were going to win the league this season. Losing James and Chilwell seems to have derailed you I think?
My expectations were never that high, to be honest. I'd hoped we would close 20 point gap to the leaders, but looks like we have failed in doing that. Yes the injuries to James and Chilwell were a huge obstacle, as were several other things but it's hard to fall back on those excuses when we look at our form since the Real Madrid game - 2 wins out 6, should have been 4 wins really - plus those problems weren't unique to Chelsea.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They have Leeds Leicester and Watford
They have Leeds a few days before the final so can expect them to rest or not go full pelt in that. Could drop points given Leeds need points

If they don't beat Leeds they night worry. They are lucky arsenaland spurs play each other. Spurs probably miss out by the looks of things
If Spurs lose tonight, we need one win from Leeds A, Leic H, Watford H. That is then assuming Arsenal win all theirs [iirc]. They have Leeds H, Spurs A, Toon A, Everton H

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
My expectations were never that high, to be honest. I'd hoped we would close 20 point gap to the leaders, but looks like we have failed in doing that. Yes the injuries to James and Chilwell were a huge obstacle, as were several other things but it's hard to fall back on those excuses when we look at our form since the Real Madrid game - 2 wins out 6, should have been 4 wins really - plus those problems weren't unique to Chelsea.
Yeah true enough. You’ve had some odd results like the Brentford and Arsenal ones. Tuchel seems like he knows what he’s doing though and might be able to improve you in the summer.