Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Mike Smalling

There’s something so wrong about Ramsdale wearing short sleeves. That should be reserved for Southern European keepers.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Arsenal are an average side. Even we, despite having a wretched season, gave them a good game and should've won it had Bruno not missed the pen!

Guy Incognito

Arsenal are an average side. Even we, despite having a wretched season, gave them a good game and should've won it had Bruno not missed the pen!
Both sides are average. The fact this will get decided on the last weekend given they only play once a week and have done since February is shocking.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The only thing that would make this funnier would be Arsenal bringing on Tavares.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Could probably get yourself about 50p if you put £100 on a Xhaka red about now.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
How come Lego Pep put Ben White on the Bench, better than Holding right?
He always does this for some reason. He tries too hard to be Pep.

He was playing Tavares ahead of Tierney for a chunk of the season too.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This could become a bit embarrassing for Arsenal. They look all over the shop.

always_hoping

The usual Arsenal imploding under Arteta. A real lack of ambition they have to have kept him on this long.

V.O.

Emerson is actually worse than AWB
If you're being kind, you'd say he looks like a centre half doing a job at wing back... but I've seen nothing from him defensively to suggest he could be a centre half either.

BorisManUtd

Great atmosphere. But how is Odegaard Arsenal's captain? He's 23 and arrived there like 1 year ago.

V.O.

Great atmosphere. But how is Odegaard Arsenal's captain? He's 23 and arrived there like 1 year ago.
Mainly because Xhaka went over to their fans and called them twats, I think. :lol:

Irwin99

As i said in the Lego pep thread the praise for Arteta probably should have been reserved for if they finish in the top 4. Could easily feck this up against Newcastle or Everton.

BorisManUtd

Mainly because Xhaka went over to their fans and called them twats, I think. :lol:
:lol: Yeah but isn't there someone else before Odegaard. It's a young team though with lots of new players so not like there are many candidates for captain's armband I guess.

bosskeano

fuking arsenal acting like this is a rugby match instead of a football match.....Holding and Cedric are fuking stupid