Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Zen

Best thing about this is.... Grealish would still go to the WC over Bowen if it was still in June. He almost certainly will in December anyway.

What a player he's been this year.

Smithy89

The great Pep, can't manage big personalities, can't win the Cl without Messi, and bottles an unbelievable point gap in the prem.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Don’t Liverpool have to win by so many goals though? If city still win villa next week then they’ll win the title won’t they on GD?
Liverpool vs Southampton who have yet to concede 9 goals this season, and home to Wolves last game while City play against Gerrard and Villa on the last game. A 5 goal difference is nothing for them with those games

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Everything going well for the scousers this year.

AndyMUFC

The nightmare is real. This particular incarnation of City is nowhere near as good as you'd be led to believe.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Someone said in a thread yesterday "can this season get any worse"

Yes...yes it can.

Sylar

If liverpool win 3-0 (which is possible) gd is back down to 2-0

I could see liverpool getting a last minute goal to win the league ffs

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They won’t beat Southampton 7-0 away mate.
Why do need to? Isn't the GD down to 4 now? A 4 nil win over SH levels it. Anything more than they take the lead.

And I think they'll win by more on the final day

Flexdegea

Actually sort of funny this :lol:

I feel like a scouser from back when we dominated praying other days stop them winning, it's actually pathetic

Judas

Open to offers
Grealish has been a waste of space, even Sterling would be more useful.

Liverpool will win at least by 4 or 5 tuesday. Then Stevie G to win them the league on Sunday.

How grim.

always_hoping

Two attacks for West ham and two goals, both times a makeshift City defence trying to play offside.

West ham have all 11 back whenever City attack they'll do well to score 1 nevermind 2 to avoid defeat.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Grealish has been a waste of space, even Sterling would be more useful.

Liverpool will win at least by 4 or 5 tuesday. Then Stevie G to win them the league on Sunday.

How grim.
Guaranteed!

Banat

What a shitty weekend. If City loses today, they better announce Frenkie to soften the blow.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
City have been poor but giving no penalty for that foul on Jesus was a joke decision. What the hell was VAR doing?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
All Pep and these Man City wankers had to do was keep the ball and get a goal. And now they’re 2-0 down. Absolute wankers.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool play Southampton. They'll be ahead on goal difference going into final game
Nah. It’s 5 now. I reckon City pull one or two back. Again you are all panicking when it all comes down to Villa getting a result next week. City are winning next week. Liverpool aren’t scoring enough goals to make up 5 and they would all have to be against Southampton since City are winning next week. I guess one more week of nervousness on here.

Strats

Just saw the replay of the pen incident, how the feck was that not a pen?