Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Blood Mage

Y'all are embarrassing yourselves :lol:

A Pool quadruple would indeed be truly horrifying though.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I wonder if they'll bring on Noble if they get a penalty (or did he start and been replaced?)
City will equalize, Noble will come on and score the winner. Everyone claps. Bubbles are released. Martin Tyler blows his load.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
City are too one-dimentional. I've always thought Liverpool were a better side over these past few years despite not having better players overall.. they're much more dynamic, aggressive, solid at the back and have proven game winners up top.
City are a much better team and stronger squad - pretty much everyone on their bench would get in other PL starting XIs

Sylar

I honestly think moyes changed something at half time
They look shit scared now

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Congratulations Manchester. You've won the league now. Big smile across Ferguson's face in the crowd.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Thank god City managed to get those pay offs done at half time. Was getting worried there. Should have known better:devil:

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Fernandinho got sh!tted on all game by Antonio.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Get in! (have to wash out my mouth after celebrating that). Was fuming when I saw the score earlier.

Hopefully City get themselves together and at least take a point here. A win of course would be great!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Y'all are embarrassing yourselves :lol:

A Pool quadruple would indeed be truly horrifying though.
After witnessing Federer bottling the 2019 Wimbledon final, I am unashamedly rooting against any and all rivals of my favourites.

feck Liverpool, we need this done before the final match day.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
He never really got to spend much money. But yeah he's good with lowered expectations.
But he thought he'd got Ronnie and ended up with Fellaini (that said, I'd take Fellaini over some of what we've got now: at least he always gave 100 per cent)