Premier League Gameweek 36-37

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Yeah they now can’t draw the last game. Gerrard winning it for the scousers.
Suuuuureee, as he has won it for them soooo many times.
Villa managed by a certain Mr Gerrard? It's written in the stars...
What is written in the stars!?
What kind of s**t is this, cause we all know Gerrard is amazing manager and his team is best in the world and wins all the time. Jeeez. Panic all over the place. :houllier:

always_hoping

That Mahrez penalty miss could prove as costly as jorginho penalty miss for Italy.

City with their makeshift defence need to beat Villa now whom under a Liverpool man will go all out to make sure they don't.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’m not being drawn in for the following reasons:

1. We have to beat Southampton who haven’t played for a while, and we looked dead on our feet against Chelsea late on.
2. Villa have to play Burnley on Thursday and City have a week to prepare.
3. City will beat Villa regardless.

DavidDeSchmikes

Not the worst result considering the defense injuries against a West Ham team away from home.
Just think Liverpool were 11 points behind City in January

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just need a Newcastle result tomorrow then final day will be in United, City and Spurs' hands.

Sylar

they certainly will but can't see Villa getting anything at Etihad on final day
So city have seven day rest now
Villa got Burnley three days before. So unless Gerrard rests everybody for the sake of the last match its big advantage to city

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I love how people think because Gerrard will want his players to go for it they’ll get a result. Has he not been wanting them to win in all the other games since he’s been at villa? They’ve been very average under him. I’m sure Pep can handle motivated Gerrard at home.

Chairman Steve

Means Liverpool have to go hell for leather in their last two league games and not as much rest for Real. If Mahrez scores, they’re sending out their U12s against Soton.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I love how people think because Gerrard will want his players to go for it they’ll get a result. Has he not been wanting them to win in all the other games since he’s been at villa? They’ve been very average under him. I’m sure Pep can handle motivated Gerrard at home.
It's not so much Gerrard's doing, rather Liverpool's plot armor people are terrified of

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The title race, the top 4 race and the relegation battle all likely going down to the final day is fantastic.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Agree. Gerrard has not done much this season. Pep will be all over the officials to get decisions. Also Villa have Mings. He would be good for a sending off.

AndyMUFC

Makes for an interesting final day but City should do it now at least. Not confident of us getting Europa though.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
City have bottled every crucial moment in the past month really. I am expecting more of the same. I can see Pep fecking off as well, he looks like he can’t cope anymore, which might be good if it didn’t mean a free shot at the title for Liverpool.