Premier League Gameweek 36-37

ShoePolish

I’d far rather Arsenal get top 4 than Spurs. Spurs with Conte, kane, Son and CL football are a threat. Arsenal are absolutely wank and going nowhere regardless.
I'd say Arsenal got young squad which is going to mature in next few seasons, and Arteta is going to be allowed to build up slowly, while he is probably not championship or even top 3 calibre, he will be constant presence for top 4, imo. Spurs will need to rejuvinate their squad in next couple of seasons, and Conte and Levy might, or will, inevitably clash. Anyhow, I don't see Conte there for 5+ years.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
An own goal off of a throw in that was the result of our foul throw. That’s self inflicted injury squared.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wouldn't get too giddy. Remember lads, it's spurs.

Arse lose and spurs need only a point.

Arse draw, Spurs need to win to make sure they finish 4th

Spurs lose, Arse win and they finish 4th assuming Arse lose tonight.

Banat

Always admired Saint-Maximin, we should have pushed for him before Arabs bought Newcastle, I guess it would be near impossible now

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why do I get the feeling Newcastle will be a top 4 team within 2 years, maybe even next season if they shop well. They already play like I'd expect a big team to play.

Guy Incognito

I honestly can't believe Spurs and Arsenal are both battling for the top four. They are equally trash.

Bosws87

Arsenal are dreadful after watching them versus us at the emirates was enough for me, they won the game but it was clear to see they were a step even below us and now arteta is staying they are only going backwards.

slored1

Arsenal are incredibly soft. Completely folded in the first 60 minutes.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Why do I get the feeling Newcastle will be a top 4 team within 2 years, maybe even next season if they shop well. They already play like I'd expect a big team to play.
They have the lowest possession count in the league. Arsenal are making them look like world beaters in what is the most predictably inept performance imaginable. They even made us look good :lol:

Nicolarra90

I'd say Arsenal got young squad which is going to mature in next few seasons, and Arteta is going to be allowed to build up slowly, while he is probably not championship or even top 3 calibre, he will be constant presence for top 4, imo. Spurs will need to rejuvinate their squad in next couple of seasons, and Conte and Levy might, or will, inevitably clash. Anyhow, I don't see Conte there for 5+ months.
Fixed it for you

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Lad, it’s Conte this time. That geezer don’t play around

LARulz

This is amazing. Arsenal not winning and getting top 4 is fecking comical