Premier League Gameweek 37

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still in city hands, and theirs to feck up.
Exactly this.
Everyone knew Pool would win today, so we're in no different place.

City are terrific at home, so if they can't see off Leicester, even with a recently inspired Vardy, then they really have no one else to blame.

Would any City fan turn down beating Leicester and Brighton to win the league?! No.
Especially not when they recently faced Palace away, Tottenham home, and United away, and won all 3!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Lee Dixon saying that's the best Liverpool performance of the season :lol:

It certainly sums them up this season, if nothing else.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm with you on that but I don't know how else to explain it.

Criminal decision to award a free-kick there.
It looks soft at the time, but you thought maybe he has nicked him

But that replay! Just embarrassing cheating.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lee Dixon saying that's the best Liverpool performance of the season :lol:

It certainly sums them up this season, if nothing else.
Bearing in mind he's a Man City fan, It was a strange commentary job he gave today.

DavidDeSchmikes

Ah... That's not good. Need a homer like Oliver in charge.

Dean is the most neutral ref in the league I'd say... In that he doesn't give a shit/listen to anyone bar himself
Mike Dean refereeing a potential title decider on a Monday night, he'll be sure to make it about himself

Canagel

To be fair to them , they always find a way to score in these types of games. They will win the league.
Usually the attacking team is rewarded. City had their own 4/5 games of last second goals last year. Like we used to ourself under SAF.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mike Dean refereeing a potential title decider on a Monday night, he'll be sure to make it about himself
Luckily, City are a supreme team, who don't allow outside influences to affect them much.

It shows how terrific they've been to compete with Liverpool who have been aided by some quite staggering streaks of luck this season.

People would say we're biased, and of course we are to an extent, but we dislike City and would call out their luck too. But it's been nowhere near the same levels.

el3mel

A BeIn reporter saying Salah is in dressing room and didn't go to hospital. Looks like it's simple. Good thing he wasn't hurt much.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Yes you are a team of cheats helped by ALL refs and ALL the media.
Should have handed you the Trophy (which you never won and we won 13 times) at the start of the league, because 'poor Liverpool' havent won it for 29 years!
:p

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We had our fair share of decisions go in our favour under Fergie, but I've never seen anything quite as suspicious as that refereeing performance tonight.

It was bad enough to question the ref's integrity.
Of course you haven't. :wenger::lol:

Gomes

It's one thing not to be embarrassed, which they should be, it's totally another thing to gloat about it. Disgusting set of fans.

Heinzesight

The amount of them here is astonishing. :lol:
I’ve not checked back but I assume they were on here whilst their team were chasing a goal in the last 10 minutes during a title race as they usually do during Liverpool matches?

Ban

I’ve not checked back but I assume they were on here whilst their team were chasing a goal in the last 10 minutes during a title race as they usually do during Liverpool matches?
Yup. Strange. I think there are about 25 of them if not more. Maybe some mod can update on it.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Haha. Is that a cardboard cutout sitting next to Barnes?

Gray can well and truly feck off.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Haha. Is that a cardboard cutout sitting next to Barnes?

Gray can well and truly feck off.
Nah, it's just someone who can see that you guys scored from a freekick which was never a foul.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
So we're looking at freekicks now to describe the luck we've had. What's next? A dodgy throw in?

It doesn't really matter as City will win the rest, so it's all pointless anyway.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I know it was a different competition, (and 20 years ago) but anyone else remember Nicky Butt being given a straight red for handball in one of the Barca 3-3 draws? Even though the ball went in.

The only explanation I can think of in this instance is that the ref just didn’t see it.
Just watching MOTD on iplayer. Came here to see if anybody else remembered this; Clive Tyldesley and Ron Atkinson disagreed on the right course of action. Atkinson thought common says dictates that Butt stays on and the goal stands, and Tyldesley pointed out that it was a regulation red card.

Still feels sore we didn't win that 3-3 at Old Trafford, we were 2-0 up at half time. Ah well, season ended well enough ;)

Josh 76

I'd love if City came out banging and scored 2 goals inside the opening 5 minutes. Would put these bastards down again.
City players will come out the blocks firing. They haven't had a game for 7 days, bet they have been having withdrawal symptoms.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'd love if City came out banging and scored 2 goals inside the opening 5 minutes. Would put these bastards down again.
And they're 5 yards offside on each. That would bring "Justice" to the other ref performance.

MuranoLover

How was not Arnold red carded and penalty awarded for the first Newcastle goal still amazes me