Premier League Gameweek 37

PoTMS

Think Arsenal will snatch top 4 if Watford get something today. They'll definitely beat Brighton today and eek out a win against Burnley on the last day of the season.

Chelsea will play Arsenal in the EL final and beat them qualifying for the CL thereby completing this utter nightmare of a season.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Ok. Cheers
they have played alright though to be fair. Without sounding biased if the second half carries on from last 15 of the first we will win, if the second half goes entirely as Watford started the first, theyll get something,

Luiz had a pen shout too i forgot which could have been given, but a little soft

Kapardin

Nah United is much worse, Ole's honeymoon period had no business being that long, the team is mid table through and through.
Fair fecks, you got a point.

Ultimately the most deserving teams would be Spurs and Arsenal. Spurs have been good for majority of the season despite making no signings. As for Arse, yeah, their away form is shite but atleast they look a proper elite team at home, near unbeatable. Both ourselves and Chelsea look shite no matter where and who we play.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
It’s fine. Tottenham will lose last game, and Arsenal will drop points at least once in next two games.

Both Chelsea and us will make too 4 :wenger:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea safe in the top four now.

Sarri deserves a bit more credit than he gets.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
@Ban

We need Spurs to lose to Everton, Arsenal to drop points to Burnley and us to beat Cardiff after seeing off Huddersfield. It’s not outside the realms of possibility, but it’s highly unlikely.

Walters_19_MuFc

they have played alright though to be fair. Without sounding biased if the second half carries on from last 15 of the first we will win, if the second half goes entirely as Watford started the first, theyll get something,

Luiz had a pen shout too i forgot which could have been given, but a little soft
Looks like you were right.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Chong with the best thing anyone has done all game. We’ll soon beat that dynamism out of him

Eric7C

@Ban

We need Spurs to lose to Everton, Arsenal to drop points to Burnley and us to beat Cardiff after seeing off Huddersfield. It’s not outside the realms of possibility, but it’s highly unlikely.
We first need to win at Huddersfield. Not a given the way game is going..

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We first need to win at Huddersfield. Not a given the way game is going..
Yeah I said that too. I’m fully prepared to jinx it though, and say we’ll win this game. There’s absolutely no way we won’t get 3 points here today. You can definitely quote me on that.

Kapardin

And there's a danger of Arsenal winning EL and finishing outside top 4.
That's no danger to anyone. 4th won't miss out on account of that.

Assuming Arsenal win later then you’d need them and Spurs to lose their last game, with United beating Cardiff.
Spurs loss, Arse draw would be enough assuming we beat Cardiff.

EDIT: Ok, never mind.:lol:

Eric7C

Yeah I said that too. I’m fully prepared to jinx it though, and say we’ll win this game. There’s absolutely no way we won’t get 3 points here today. You can definitely quote me on that.
Looks like you will be right :lol:

Kapardin

Atleast it will make Woodward desperate and sanction a huge spend. No more of the "there will be no major churn of players in the summer" lines. Failing to finish in top 4 in the league as well as not qualifying for CL costs money for the Glazers.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Great win. Led by ruben. Come on brighton make it a great day all round !