Premier League Gameweek 37

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Good point. When you take everything into account, if Kane is to leave Spurs you'd think it would be United/Newcastle/Chelsea in terms of which team he prefers to join. But even when he's only got 1 year left on his contract, Levy will still be horrible for negotiation as we're PL club.
Levy will be the death of Spurs, if Kane wants to go sell him, rather than making it awkward and he decides to sit out his contract, not great for us, but neither is it for Spurs. Some will say he will get them Top 4, but there will be that much competition next season it is not that simple.

Guy Incognito

Re Kane, if he was a few years younger I could've imagined Newcastle putting in a world-record bid to sign him like they did with Shearer.

Sylar

Also I know some don't like it, but I do like Spurs stadium. A lot better thought out than The Emirates. Love the bank of fans, would love something like that at OT as long as they make it for the singers, not let day trippers in there.
It's fantastic one of the best stadiums I've been to. Also the way it's built it seems to hold the atmosphere better than arsenal's.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
He's a close to a sure thing as it gets with respect to goals. They just said he's playing his 73rd consecutive game in the league too

DomesticTadpole

They are even having Spurs ladies playing on the pitch later, but our girls can not use OT even though the men are away from home.

Strats

Also I know some don't like it, but I do like Spurs stadium. A lot better thought out than The Emirates. Love the bank of fans, would love something like that at OT as long as they make it for the singers, not let day trippers in there.
Huge positive difference from the Emirates, which just feels soulless in my opinion.. Like that they kept the front row of the stands close to the pitch.

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Huge positive different from the Emirates, which just feels soulless in my opinion.. Like that they kept the front row of the stands close to the pitch.
Definitely. Hate it when it feels like there is a running track around the pitch, even when there isn't one.

cyberman

The offside rule, when brought in, didn’t allow forward passes.
What the feck is this BT commentator on about?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Red card for me. Jumped in, out of control, nowhere near the ball and got the player. Joke of a decision again

Doracle

Mason doing an ok job as interim manager at Spurs. Probably the best they’ve looked going forwards in about 4 years.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Nice equalizer from Brentford.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Mason just sat there laughing at how Spursy his team is :lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:lol: 2-1 Brentford