Premier League Gameweek 37

Matt851

It was mooted that city might play ortega in the fa cup. Hope that's correct

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
If Brighton can outplay city then why can’t any other top team?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
If Brighton can outplay city then why can’t any other top team?
Because City have already won the league and were on the piss on Sunday night?

Pintu

It looks like we should have lost to Brighton, they'd have a better shot at winning that final, keeping the cheating cnuts Treble-less.

Sylar

Brighton are resting quite a few as well and in my opinion they've been the better side so far, technically too.
Yeah that's fair

Brighton overall have just been impressive in the way they go about things. Having young players in some positions like the middle of the park can work especially when technically good because they will buy into the managers plan

zaafi

Enciso has scored against Chelsea, Arsenal and City. Not bad for a lad born in 2004 in his first season. Some absolute worldies as well.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Because City have already won the league and were on the piss on Sunday night?
Still playing a strong team and will want to win for momentum. If he thought they was unfit or still hungover then they’d never start :lol:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
It was mooted that city might play ortega in the fa cup. Hope that's correct
Considering he’s played both of their matches since they won the title and assuming he’ll play on Sunday too, it’d be quite risky of City to put Ederson in goal for the CL final after a long-ish break (for a keeper).

Pintu

Considering he’s played both of their matches since they won the title and assuming he’ll play on Sunday too, it’d be quite risky of City to put Ederson in goal for the CL final after a long-ish break (for a keeper).
I'm expecting them to have Ederson start the final against us.

Sylar

De zerbi dropping Sanchez for Steele was a fantastic move btw

TheRedHearted

Why are City starting the likes of Haaland, Dé Bruyne in what is a dead rubber game for them?
Honestly maybe about keeping fitness, but they should be off at half.

From all the “WE ARE MASSIVE” and “thanks for the six points” I’ve heard from Brighton, I can’t stand them. That garbage celebration from Enciso too, who was such a shit house against us.
We clearly need to hire their recruiting team though. And can’t wait to see how massive they are with two games a week plus losing some players.

The mere arrogance, first time I’ve ever rooted for city. Hope they thump them.
Unless of course Brighton thump city and mess with their head for the final that is.

Damn, now I’m torn:

Sylar

The more I think about it, the more that 5-1 Everton loss was the weirdest result of the season.
It really was
Everton had five shots on target and scored five (one og of course)

And Brighton Probably had the clearer"easier to convert" chances

Anustart89

It wasn't a yellow. It was a crossover and De Bruyne had overrun the ball anyway.

Teams would finish with 8/9 men if that sort of foul was a yellow every time.
He hadn't overrun the ball and I'm not saying that he should be booked for an aggressive foul, but if you blow for a free kick there then stopping a 2v2 counter-attack is the very definition of interfering with or stopping a promising attack, which is a yellow card according the rules.