16:00 Man City vs Chelsea (Sky)

Monday 22 May
20:00 Newcastle vs Leicester (Sky)

Wednesday 24 May
20:00 Brighton vs Man City (Sky)

Thursday 25 May
20:00 United vs Chelsea (Sky)

Licha M

If we lose today I can't really see us getting anything out of the game.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Spurs could get torn apart here. The last time they started a back four they conceded five inside the opening 21 minutes. Although Royal & Davies vs Porro & Perišić is the big difference.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What a great week this could be for Manchester. Both the title and top 4 potentially wrapped up. All 4 trophies coming to the city.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
QUOTE="Samid, post: 30567751, member: 70773"]
What a great week this could be for Manchester. Both the title and top 4 potentially wrapped up. All 4 trophies coming to the city.
[/QUOTE]
Don't say that to reds from the city :lol:

BorisManUtd

Spurs not winning could be another motive for Villa later on. Though without Toney think Brentford won't do much.

Swedish_Plumber

Any Brentford fans tell me how Hickey has been for you? Would be nice to have two promising right backs for Scotland in him and Patterson.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Kane and Rashford together would be pretty phenomenal.
It would. People not wanting Rashford to stay, we have lacked goals because we do not have a striker, imagine Rashfords goals on top of Harry Kane's. We have too many players who do not contribute enough offensively.

Swedish_Plumber

It would. People not wanting Rashford to stay, we have lacked goals because we do not have a striker, imagine Rashfords goals on top of Harry Kane's. We have too many players who do not contribute enough offensively.
They’d dovetail pretty similar to him and Son. Kane drops and Rashford is able to exploit soace behind. Kanes passing is so so good.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think its good that the Liverpool-Villa game is playing simultaneously to ours today.

BorisManUtd

More importantly, you'd imagine he'd have a better chance of winning silverware.
It's why I'm worried Chelsea and Newcastle might be bidding this summer as well and he'd believe there's a good chance of winning trophies there as well. You'd also think he wouldn't join city rivals in Chelsea but Poch will be there in few weeks as well. Newcastle also got top 4 already this season and will probably finish as high as 3rd.

DomesticTadpole

It's why I'm worried Chelsea and Newcastle might be bidding this summer as well and he'd believe there's a good chance of winning trophies there as well. You'd also think he wouldn't join city rivals in Chelsea but Poch will be there in few weeks as well. Newcastle also got top 4 already this season and will probably finish as high as 3rd.
He would be dead to Spurs fans if he went to Chelsea, they hate them. Newcastle possibly.

BorisManUtd

He would be dead to Spurs fans if he went to Chelsea, they hate them. Newcastle possibly.
Yeah Kane is probably not kind of person that he'd join Chelsea or Arsenal at least. Newcastle is exciting project though with the money they've got now.

Walters_19_MuFc

Newcastle have Wilson and Isak, and Kane going to Chelsea, with everything up in the air regarding their manager and the fact that it will take a bit of time to rebuild, rules that one out, in my opinion.

There's no secret we need a striker, we've won something this season, and if it wasn't for a lack of finishing, then we'd be going for our own treble this season. If I'm Kane, it's a no brainer!

DomesticTadpole

Also I know some don't like it, but I do like Spurs stadium. A lot better thought out than The Emirates. Love the bank of fans, would love something like that at OT as long as they make it for the singers, not let day trippers in there.

DomesticTadpole

Yeah Kane is probably not kind of person that he'd join Chelsea or Arsenal at least. Newcastle is exciting project though with the money they've got now.
Depends what Newcastle can spend legally with FFP. Also they will need numbers brought in with CL football to deepen the squad..

BorisManUtd

Newcastle have Wilson and Isak, and Kane going to Chelsea, with everything up in the air regarding their manager and the fact that it will take a bit of time to rebuild, rules that one out, in my opinion.

There's no secret we need a striker, we've won something this season, and if it wasn't for a lack of finishing, then we'd be going for our own treble this season. If I'm Kane, it's a no brainer!
Good point. When you take everything into account, if Kane is to leave Spurs you'd think it would be United/Newcastle/Chelsea in terms of which team he prefers to join. But even when he's only got 1 year left on his contract, Levy will still be horrible for negotiation as we're PL club.