Premier League Gameweek 37

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Mitoma's handball happened while his hands were on the ground. A similar situation to the Southampton handball against us at Old Trafford.

What are the rules again? Does it change on a weekly basis?
Not similar at all because Mitoma’s handball led to a goal.

It is a handball offence if a player:
  • scores in the opponents’ goal:
    • directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper; or
    • immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
So what do we think, disgrace of dijon redux tonight?

Can't see anyone at Chelsea wanting Liverpool top 4 and result doesn't matter to us much.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Ugh! What a disgusting looking Chelsea team. :D

Any Utd fans want to lose this so they can give us false hope then dash it in the second half against Fulham? :wenger:

Anustart89

So what do we think, disgrace of dijon redux tonight?

Can't see anyone at Chelsea wanting Liverpool top 4 and result doesn't matter to us much.
If you can lose 7-0 with Bruno scoring all the goals that’d do me nicely.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What happened to Felix ? He was very promising in the beginning, isn't it ? Is it injury?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What the feck is that Chelsea team.
Apparently they don't want Liverpool to get CL. Not realising the knock on effect that Utd, Arsenal and possibly Newcastle will keep them out of CL for years. :lol:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Chelsea trying to win some competition called most average lineup of the season?

Sylar

I think sky have figured out how to get the cameras around people doing a 360 and keep doing it

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
What actually happened with Chelsea? I see the odds for this match and it feels realistic and i wonder how they could go from winning CL and being potential winners, top-four contenders, and now at these times almost feeling like an established mid-table club.

Is it some FFP penalty or is it that they have changed manager too much or what actually happened?

top1whoisman

Scout
What actually happened with Chelsea? I see the odds for this match and it feels realistic and i wonder how they could go from winning CL and being potential winners, top-four contenders, and now at these times almost feeling like an established mid-table club.

Is it some FFP penalty or is it that they have changed manager too much or what actually happened?
It’s the history of the Chelsea.

Season 1: top 4
Season 2: CL winners
Season 3: 9th
Season 4: top 4

…and so on.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Weird how he got that badly injured on that challenge, looked like nothing :confused:

Licha M

Find it amazing how City never get these serious injuries from innocuous challenges like we do

top1whoisman

Scout
What a weird game. Seems like there’s something wrong with the shape of both teams. Hard to put a finger on it. Chelsea lacking some discipline, we’ve already had maybe three or four 3v1 / 3v2 counters.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Chelsea are awful, they do not look like a team, but should have scored at least 3...

Edit - make that 4!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t know what this says about United but this is the best we’ve looked since February

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
5 minutes+ first half stoppage time, why now? Not actually watching.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
We are so poorly coached.

Enzo deserves better. Another game he’s been far superior than anyone else on the pitch.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Ah sucks, and Utd score. Lampard going to end up with single digit win % at this rate...

Impressively bad, only Shearer spell at Newcastle competes I think.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We need a manager and proper coaching.
We’re playing freestyle football. Coaching badly needed. Individually the players have looked pretty good. Hall and Madueke have been really good. Chalobah has looked confident. Enzo his usual good.

DownRiver

Erikson is literally the only reason why we are seeking Mount, they are total opposites of energy and press.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea could've scored 2 with better finishing.
We were just totally bereft of confidence in the attacking areas. We’re seemingly always over hitting or under hitting passes when we get into good positions, unless the ball is at Enzo’s feet.