Premier League Gameweek 38 | Lasagnagate pt.2

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think he’s going. We’ll never pay him what he wants and it’s not like FSG to lose him for free in 12 months. Farewell Origi as well. Some huge moments in his Liverpool career.
Two beasts, I think you're still in a great place though. If he does go even at his age and 1 year contract he'll be over £100m I think and your transfer committee rarely get it wrong..

Last edited:

dbs235

I'm a bad supporter.

I spent the last 45 minutes engrossed in the City game. Keeping an eye out on the Liverpool game with no care in the world for our result.

Our team was reduced to nothingness on the final day.
Their own fault tbh.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's pretty much the same thing that happened United, only we make too much money for it to relegate us. The PL shouldn't have allowed it to happen in the first place and when it did happen to United they should have changed the rules to stop it from happening to anyone else.
I hear you, what has happened to United is scandalous too, that should have never been allowed to happen, but it just feels so much worse when it is being done to a smaller, utterly defenseless club who'll likely plummet down the divisions in the next couple of years, if something isn't done to stop what these criminals are doing to them.

Blood Mage

Feck your quadruple you bin dipping scouse cnuts. Feck you too City, another hollow title win for your financially doped team means feck all to any United fan.

And above all else, thank feck this absolute trainwreck of a season is finally over and we can look forward to a successful rebuild at last (I hope).

Withnail

I hear you, what has happened to United is scandalous too, that should have never been allowed to happen, but it just feels so much worse when it is being done to a smaller, utterly defenseless club who'll likely plummet down the divisions in the next couple of years, if something isn't done to stop what these criminals are doing to them.
Oh I agree but based on the evidence the PL don't give a feck. It's scandalous

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Oh I agree but based on the evidence the PL don't give a feck. It's scandalous
You feel almost stupid to worry about which top European talent we might sign when this evil is being deliberately inflicted on a proud, but defenceless, community club.

PoTMS

So after all the huff and puff from Arsenal fans this season and them finishing 11 points ahead of us in the league. Their prize? Europa League.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Lowe just mentioned Gerrard told a Mirror reporter their keeper was attacked by City fans during the pitch invasion. Cue the Liverpool media inquests to dock City points.