16:00 Chelsea v Watford
16:00 Crystal Palace v Man Utd
16:00 Leicester v Southampton
16:00 Liverpool v Wolves
16:00 Man City v Aston Villa
16:00 Norwich v Spurs

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Can't wait for spurs to bottle it, the only thing in there favour is that arsenal are bottlers themselves.

I won't be surprised if both drop points and spurs make it by a point or goal difference.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Surely Spurs won't shit away top 4
Would not surprise me, Everton have nothing to play for, they will be on the beach, Arse will go for it at home, Norwich will want to say bye to PL with a win, and if Kane and Son have food poisoning...
Maybe we laughed at Lego Pep too soon. :(

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
They never suspected Michael Arteto their new 5 star chef.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Would not surprise me, Everton have nothing to play for, they will be on the beach, Arse will go for it at home, Norwich will want to say bye to PL with a win, and if Kane and Son have food poisoning...
Maybe we laughed at Lego Pep too soon. :(
Why? They'll be back in 2 seasons for more crushing disappointment.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The Chelsea lineup will be an odd one today. Lots of goodbyes to be said.

I'd personally like to see Christensen get a few minutes but i doubt that will happen.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nervous day ahead :nervous:
At least it's over after today. People can start returning to normal sleep patterns. ;)

Even if City are 2 goals ahead within 15 minutes there's lots of excitement elsewhere. I'll switch over to the Spurs game and keep an eye on Leeds/Burnley results too.

Woodzy

Is anyone here actually watching the United game? I’m torn on what to watch tbh.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The Chelsea lineup will be an odd one today. Lots of goodbyes to be said.

I'd personally like to see Christensen get a few minutes but i doubt that will happen
does anyone know the ‘reasons’ why he keeps missing games?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
does anyone know the ‘reasons’ why he keeps missing games?
If you read between the lines it's mental heath issues. He's missed the odd game here and there for a while now.

People have speculated about panic attacks but the only thing the club has confirmed is that he "couldn't play, not that he wouldn't play". Whenever anyone is injured they just say what the injury is. Whenever it's a family issue they just say "personal issues". With Christensen they have been very awkward and cagey. My guess is they don't wanna say "he has panic attacks".

It's a real shame as a lot of internet "fans" think he's either not bothered or didn't want to get injured before his move to Barca. He's been a great servant to the club and deserves a nice send-off but he won't get one.

Last edited:

djembatheking

You'd probably be better off in the conference. Let pressure to play the first teamers and Traveller them all out.
In theory I agree. Play the fringe players/youth in Europa or conference is the hope but in practise, especially when got through the early stages, it gets more serious and the first team play all matches only to lose in the latter stages and fade away in the league also. I doubt the approach to either will be any different so would rather be in Europa.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
City about to win their 4th league in 5 years. Don't know about others but I think it's a serious problem. This idea that no one gives a feck about City is something we kid ourselves with.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
At least it's over after today. People can start returning to normal sleep patterns. ;)

Even if City are 2 goals ahead within 15 minutes there's lots of excitement elsewhere. I'll switch over to the Spurs game and keep an eye on Leeds/Burnley results too.
We believe you, mate…

:D

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I see a lot of Spurs fans ripping the p out of the goons this week, saying they have bottled the CL places. They haven't bottled anything yet, not until the games are complete on Sunday.

Spurs could out bottle Arsenal very easily here, Everton will be on the beach on Sunday and I expect Arsenal to beat them easily. If Spurs don't get a result at Carrow Rd the pish taking will be off the charts.
You need a draw against the worst team in the league. There's no way Spurs aren't finishing in the top 4 from here, come on :lol:

UTD_Since_1978

A few weeks ago I was hoping Everton would go down as it would make a change from the usual suspects going down, but now, I'm quite happy for it to be Leeds instead. :D

Last edited:

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
You know if Conte was not at the helm I would think maybe they could Spurs it up. But he will have them well prepared, even a draw is good enough.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
City about to win their 4th league in 5 years. Don't know about others but I think it's a serious problem. This idea that no one gives a feck about City is something we kid ourselves with.
Agreed. I’m at a point where if I had to pick between you and City for the title next year, I’d go with you.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
definitely, it just so happens that it’s a club on here people care about hating that they’re competing with. If it was Chelsea or Arsenal or something like that people wouldn’t care as much as if Liverpool won it (Arsenal a bit because of the early PL rivalry).

We really need Chelsea or United (they’re the only teams that can get anywhere close right now) to shake it up at the top a bit again.

AndySmith1990

Given how miserable this season has been I'm expecting Villa to take the lead within 10 minutes