Premier League Gameweek 38 | Lasagnagate pt.2

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Love the fatalism, while city are technically still champions
Liverpool will come out storming after HT knowing they just need 1 goal to put City in a situation where they have to score 2 goals.

PoTMS

Dedoncker and Hwang have missed some sitters for Wolves.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Have they had any at all?

City will improve though. They fecking have to. They will.
They'll leave more space at the back. If Villa can hold on till the 70th min, two goals needed in 20 minutes is a lot of pressure on City. Given how they handled the first half pressure especially since conceding I wouldn't fancy them in that situation.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Love the fatalism, while city are technically still champions
While it would be hilarious if Liverpool managed not to win, and lost the title on their own result, that is unthinkable.
City need 2 goals here.And they look shocking.

Only straws to grab are that they looked worse last week and came back massively second half.

United Hobbit

As a United fan there couldn’t have been a worse season for us the way the outcomes have gone. Rock bottom is us getting conference league and Liverpool winning the quad. Everything has fallen Liverpool’s way this last couple of months.
Completely agree I actually despise football right now, wait for Saturday to top it off

padr81

Supports
Man City
Villa gonna be a tough nut to crack 2nd half with the time wasting. Cancelo and Fernandinho have been terrible, even a half fit Walker has to be a better solution.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Just going to focus on Pep and City messing it up rather than anything to do with the scousers.

BorisManUtd

City don't look like winning and Liverpool will definitely win.
Yeah. Liverpool only 1-1 at HT against Wolves but you already know they'll win like 4-1 in the end.

Why not Zinchenko on the left and Cancelo on the right? Fernandinho-Stones as right side of their defence doesn't seem right.

Trophy Room

All of our worst fears are coming true today

We're down at Palace and West Ham ahead
Burnely losing and Leeds out of the relegation zone
And worst of all, City down to Villa and Liverpool on top against Wolves

Conference league for us, Leeds stay in the prem and Liverpool on their way to a quadruple.
Think I might just give up on football and start following cricket
Just the fecking worst day.I couldn’t stand the media wank fest to follow. I’m going to switch off the internet/phone/tv. Time to read Agatha Christie

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Wtf is Pep playing at. They should have the league sewn up ages ago. Need to get a couple of quick goals after HT.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Villa ain’t gonna take pity on City like QPR did. If they want another Aguero moment they’ll have to do it without having the ball passed back to them.

Jacob

I'm not even upset. I'm a fair guy, this outcome is fitting our performance. No question about that.

always_hoping

Man City a joke in that half. Took them 40 plus minutes to get a shot on target, a glut of wayward passing. Find themselves 1-0 down at home to a side that has nothing to play for and Villa created the best chances outside that goal against what is a ropey City defence.

Pep deserves the sack if he bottle this title.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think City will ever replace Silva and Aguero mentality, even Kompany's who's won them titles in these situations, and that's where players like De Bruyne are beind IMO. De Bruyne, Mahrez, etc. have literally been terrible and invisible in these clutch games.

Mike Smalling

At least Spurs are denying Arsenal 4th. The tragedy of that silver lining cannot be overstated.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pep might have some mental issues we aren't aware of. Why would you play Fernandinho and Stones in those positions ?
Because Fern would get roasted at right back and can't cover the ground.

Hughie77

Come on City, ffs we won't hear the end of it if those dippers win the fecking lot.

PoTMS

If we're being honest, Liverpool deserve the lot and City deserve feck all this season. Doesn't make it any harder to swallow.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Liverpool will easily win this, are people even questioning it?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Liverpool will beat Wolves no doubt about it.

City better get their act together

always_hoping

Why Fernandinho at CB and Stones at RB? Why not Stones at CB Walker/Zinchenko at LB with Cancelo at RB. Or even Ake at CB.
All on Pep. The same over thinking things has cost them a few Champions league titles