Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just watching Football Focus and they had a 10 year birthday fluff piece for Man City.

Alex Scott had the last word... she said "I think Man City and Guardiola have really put the Premier League on the map world wide now. The best player's are now looking on and thinking they'd like to come here".

Lost for words.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
What does everyone think of Firmino? I'm a bit convinced that Liverpool fans big him up way more than Salah / Mane because they're over-compensating for that fact that he's not that good. Just suits their system.
He's our Benzema (not saying he's that good). Players around him get all the glory, but there's a reason why he isn't replaced - He plays perfectly to the system which helps Mane/Salah (Bale/Ronaldo) look better.

Just watching Football Focus and they had a 10 year birthday fluff piece for Man City.

Alex Scott had the last word... she said "I think Man City and Guardiola have really put the Premier League on the map world wide now. The best player's are now looking on and thinking they'd like to come here".

Lost for words.
Oh dear. Ten years ago we had two English teams in the CL final - I'm pretty sure the Premier League was on the map at that point :lol:

What does everyone think of Firmino? I'm a bit convinced that Liverpool fans big him up way more than Salah / Mane because they're over-compensating for that fact that he's not that good. Just suits their system.
If he doesn't score today them in taking him out my fantasy team - useless guy

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
People who don't think Liverpool are a much better team than us simply aren't watching the games.

All their goals come from forcing individual mistakes.

That is so true. We just wait for the mistakes to happen, which might never arrive. They are all over teams like a rash.

Kaarel

People who don't think Liverpool are a much better team than us simply aren't watching the games.

There are people like that?

podurban2

Liverpool 1-0 up just keep pressing and dictate the game completely. We are the polar opposite once we score.

Lost for words.
Embrassing - this is why some people think women have no place in football

TsuWave

I think Mane is better than Salah. absolute demon of a player. the intensity/urgency in his play is mad

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I think Klopp actually has whatever problem that Vicky off Geordie Shore has where she's constantly gurning.

OldSchoolManc

Klopp looking like he’s on coke again.
Do managers get drug tested? Can see both Klopp and Pep failing.

Snash93

Supports
Liverpool
Can understand if people feel we overate him but he does so much with his movement and pressing which is one of the reasons why Mane and Salah score for fun. Bobby isn't an out and out striker but he does so much plus is able to interchange across the front three positions which Klopp likes

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's just had a very slow start to the season. Carries on playing like this, Klopp might upgrade that position end of the season but at the moment, far too early to say it is 'lack of quality' vs 'drop in form'. Liverpool look brilliant so far.

el3mel

13/14esque season where we are stuck scrapping for 4th with our "Great Achievements" manager watching them challenge for the title.
They had a better market that us, and spent a lot and reasonably well on all their weakness points. Their squad is stronger and more balanced than us at the moment. They have been planning well and are ripping the fruits.

James Peril

I would be surprised if anyone did think we were better than them? First and foremost, their players love to play there and always want to score the next goal - wheras our players look like they want to sit on the bench or be at home.

Ballache

Supports
Martial

Lost for words.
:lol::lol:

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Let's be honest here, Liverpool has become a fantastic team.

cyberman

Well let's hope we produce a great performance tomorrow, if not then it will get worse and to honest it will be justified.
Its not justified. Games that have nothing to do with us is used to cry about Utd.
Its tiring.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I think Mane is better than Salah. absolute demon of a player. the intensity/urgency in his play is mad
Nah, Mane is very good but he couldn't replicate what Salah did last season IMO.

alsabi

Lost for words.
One would imagine that the PL would need to be on the world map already in order for Sheikh Mansour to have found it in 2008.