Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

PoTMS

Of course Cardiff's first goal back in the PL is against Arsenal.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
ffs I turned off with like a minute to go to half time

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Cardiff is shockingly bad. Yet they deservedly equalized and probably should have scored more. Arsenal defense is a joke. There has to be someone better than Mustafi in the squad? Why no Torreira again? What does Xhaka do that he continues to start?

Kapardin

Not much difference between Wenger's and Emery's Arsenal so far other than the fact that latter don't seem to score as many when losing.

Kaarel

Emery has a massive rebuilding job at hand. Needs to replace a lot of players. Xhaka, Mustafi, Bellerin - all simply terrible defensively. I guess he can be happy with his forwards because there aren't really any better options on the market anyway. Would keep Ramsey too.

Needham

Did Hoylett just do a no look pass the cheeky bitch? And what's with all the empty seats?

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
I really really dislike Bellerin and I don't know why because he seems harmless enough. Maybe because he thinks he's better than what he is.

Vadim

Emery has a massive rebuilding job at hand. Needs to replace a lot of players. Xhaka, Mustafi, Bellerin - all simply terrible defensively. I guess he can be happy with his forwards because there aren't really any better options on the market anyway. Would keep Ramsey too.
Would you say Emery or Moyes has (had) the bigger rebuilding job?

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Cech’s been a disaster in every game so far.
Been good with his hands as he always has been, but he's so clearly not a ball playing keeper. Sad watching him being forced to be so.

Irrational.

I really really dislike Bellerin and I don't know why because he seems harmless enough. Maybe because he thinks he's better than what he is.
Remember when he was linked with Barca and touted as one of the best young RB's in the world? His performances have nosedived over the past few seasons.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Remember when he was linked with Barca and touted as one of the best young RB's in the world? His performances have nosedived over the past few seasons.
Yep I remember, he just seems like one of those players who would be pissing about on Snapchat laughing and joking half an hour after his team has been battered. He's one of those footballers where this is just a paycheck to him imo.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
lovely goal, but horrible defending. Plenty of time for the defender to close him down and apply some pressure and he's standing off the whole time.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Xhaka with a yellow card, I don’t believe it, I can’t...