Premier League Gameweek 4

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Non of these score lines would happen with fans in the ground unfortunately. I have a feeling there’s also less pressure on refs to make rash decisions.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Did anyone just see Sky make an apology for insinuating that South Americans are all divers :lol:
Haha it was incredible. Was just about to go and have my dinner and that made me laugh. Also Patrice apologising to ‘sky sports fans’ about saying he wanted to leave was comedy. I’m not surprised with football anymore

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
No Alisson for 4-6 weeks either...ugh.
Yeah I gathered it would be 6 weeks when Klopp said shoulder, probably means he'll miss the City game in Nov as well. I can't see us going through 7/8 unbeaten like last season with Adrian until he's back. Top keeper but keeps picking up these injuries at the wrong time. Karius deal's looking a bit rushed now.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Agreed. Lack of fans has a way bigger effect than most think.
We look a so sluggish at times where normally the players are running themselves into the ground until the final whistle. There’s been some very crazy results but definitely an element of training game feel about them.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Haha it was incredible. Was just about to go and have my dinner and that made me laugh. Also Patrice apologising to ‘sky sports fans’ about saying he wanted to leave was comedy. I’m not surprised with football anymore
What he said was this is not “Man United Sports” - funniest thing was him grinning at Souness and saying he was relieved that Pool lost.

Ricardo de la Vega

Agreed. Lack of fans has a way bigger effect than most think.
Big time. I've been thinking this for a week or so now. The lack of fans is having a huge impact on games. It changes the way human being footballers react. The thing is, we'll never really know what impact it has, but if we go forwards in time to next year (and hopefully all will be back to normal) I bet theres nothing like what we've seen here.
These scores are like football from the 1890s or something.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah I gathered it would be 6 weeks when Klopp said shoulder, probably means he'll miss the City game in Nov as well. I can't see us going through 7/8 unbeaten like last season with Adrian until he's back. Top keeper but keeps picking up these injuries at the wrong time. Karius deal's looking a bit rushed now.
You lost because of Adrian today?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don’t know if i am happy or confused. We’ve been scoring loads but we also have Pickford in goal. Liverpool are capable of getting lucky as feck but will have Adrian in goal.

what are the odds on 5-5 when we play them next?

Verminator

I don’t know if i am happy or confused. We’ve been scoring loads but we also have Pickford in goal. Liverpool are capable of getting lucky as feck but will have Adrian in goal.

Just going into it without looking like you've already lost, will be a start.
Your manager won't allow that though.
Good luck.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Well done to Villa, 7-2 against a strong Liverpool side. What a performance.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I didn't say we did. Although having a brainfart in the opening minutes doesn't help.
Spurs conceded in what 30 seconds ?
Shit happens you had more than enough time to rectify that. Id be more worried how easy villa broke the high line to get through on goal.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea

Whose your back up keeper ?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Still have far less quality than the Champions, who they beat seven two.
Agree but every game has it's own story.
What's obvious for everyone to see is that the Champions * have a leaky defence just like ours with gomez and Adrian being just as comical as our Maguire/Lindelof/Bailly stooges.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband

Everton roll over EVERY single time they play Liverpool. What is it , about 4 wins against Liverpool in the last 20 years? 10 years since any sort of win. Thats unreal.

For the first time in about 300 years Everton have a good manager and a team thats performing well.
For the love of god can you please keep up your good form and finally get a league win over Liverpool

RashyForPM

Agree but every game has it's own story.
What's obvious for everyone to see is that the Champions * have a leaky defence just like ours with gomez and Adrian being just as comical as our Maguire/Lindelof/Bailly stooges.
If we’re talking about last night only, I’d be inclined to add Van Dijk in there. He was no better than Maguire who we all rightly lynched and for that matter, Gomez. His poor defending was topped off by Grealish setting him up for the nutmeg :lol:

About the best ever thing, of course every game has it’s own story but I must say, Villa were worth 10 goals last night. Even if they had someone like Everton or Wolves quality I’d still say they were pound for pound the best PL performance ever. Grealish and Watkins turned one of the best defences in the world since 2018 into Hashtag United players.

Needham

The clock is ticking for Souness on Sky. Soon to be replaced by the statue of a social worker.