Premier League Gameweek 4

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We'll be looking for the next Mane and Salah before they've made it big, I reckon.
I wouldn't be worrying just yet about two players who are 29!

We've just signed a 36 year old for goodness sake.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I wouldn't be worrying just yet about two players who are 29!

We've just signed a 36 year old for goodness sake.
It's not their age I am worried about.

Mane seems to have lost his head the same way torres did.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Your midfield is being carried by Fabinho at the moment. Cant remember if it was lvg or mourinho but whoever passed him over really cocked that one up. Still think Thiago is just a shite Jonjo Shelvey though, his dwelling on the ball almost caused Alisson a great embarrassment.
Thiago was excellent today.

cyberman

Creating chances is very important. You'd be much more worried as a Liverpool fan if they'd been massively under the cosh and romped away and blagged 3 goals in 3 shots.
Only the most bitter one eyed United fan could view today and think they didn't deserve to win by a country mile.
Yeah but Mane and Firminho missing chances has been a headache for them for a while now? This isn’t a one off and this is even a good game for Liverpool where they actually create a lot of chances.
Not saying they didn’t deserve to win but not solving a major problem in their attack just cannot be a positive.
Edit even Liverpool fans are severely questioning Mane now

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Totally agree with this.

Liverpool have been very easy to rip through today. Leeds have simply lacked composure. Much the same as Villa yesterday.
What the actual feck? Utd fans must be ashamed of being associated with you guys. No wonder they don't come in this forum. :houllier: :houllier:

Leeds cut through us? :lol::lol::lol:

mu4c_20le

It will be interesing to see what Klop comes up with, but I would image that at some point if nothing changes the owners are going to start getting stick.
I wouldn't trust Klopp to refresh my laundry. Great coach but questionable longevitiy when it comes to success at clubs. Should have sold one of Salah or Mane before their best by date, and added some real quality if they wanted to stay on top.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the actual feck? Utd fans must be ashamed of being associated with you guys. No wonder they don't come in this forum. :houllier: :houllier:

I can't stand Liverpool and struggle to hold that back with objectivity at times, but I fail to see how any right thinking adult who knows football could see that game as anything but one way traffic.

Even the crappest team will have some sort of play and the odd chance, but that should have been way more than a 3 goal margin.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but Mane and Firminho missing chances has been a headache for them for a while now? This isn’t a one off and this is even a good game for Liverpool where they actually create a lot of chances.
Not saying they didn’t deserve to win but not solving a major problem in their attack just cannot be a positive.
Edit even Liverpool fans are severely questioning Mane now
It could cost them in the big games that are tight. Let's hope so!
As they'll drill most other teams most weeks as they create so much.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
But on a positive, he looked absolutely crap today, yet still scored.
I think it was literally his 10th finish of the game. Percentages got him there in the end.

Hopefully he'll take some confidence from it and recover his composure. It used to be that Mane had the most bottle of anyone in the team. Wth happened.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think it was literally his 10th finish of the game. Percentages got him there in the end.

Hopefully he'll take some confidence from it and recover his composure. It used to be that Mane had the most bottle of anyone in the team. Wth happened.
For one period in time he looked better than Salah for sure.

On another note, I found it hilarious watching Salah's reactions at every interchange with the Ox. You can tell he thinks he's a dreadful player :)

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Creating chances is very important. You'd be much more worried as a Liverpool fan if they'd been massively under the cosh and romped away and blagged 3 goals in 3 shots.
Only the most bitter one eyed United fan could view today and think they didn't deserve to win by a country mile.
Of course they did, but Leeds haven’t won yet this season and looked really poor again today. They won’t get gifted that much space and that many chances against many other teams in the entire division.

The Chelsea game was very telling because they were going to lose that game with 11 vs 11 and were handled very comfortably by 10 men.

They are not the Liverpool of old and players like Mane and Firmino are living off reputation. They don’t have the squad and the options that other big teams have and are visibly lower energy than this sides peaks.

It needed a refresh and they haven’t done it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So the lad's a teenager and his mum is horrible.

God, why couldn't he have broken both legs?
Not sure anyone's saying he deserves it, just it's harder to feel sympathy for such a character having seen his body of work.
Hopefully he's "grown out" of those opinions, if you're playing the "teenager" card.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Of course they did, but Leeds haven’t won yet this season and looked really poor again today. They won’t get gifted that much space and that many chances against many other teams in the entire division.

The Chelsea game was very telling because they were going to lose that game with 11 vs 11 and were handled very comfortably by 10 men.

They are not the Liverpool of old and players like Mane and Firmino are living off reputation. They don’t have the squad and the options that other big teams have and are visibly lower energy than this sides peaks.

It needed a refresh and they haven’t done it.
Hope you're right, and Chelsea definitely should have won that one.
Time will tell though. United have a big job to finish ahead of any of the 3 rivals. But with Ronaldo we'll be better equpped.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Even the crappest team will have some sort of play and the odd chance, but that should have been way more than a 3 goal margin.
No it shouldn't have. xG was 0.9 vs 3.9.

If anything Leeds should have scored in the opening minutes and from there it would've been a different game.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Not sure anyone's saying he deserves it, just it's harder to feel sympathy for such a character having seen his body of work.
Hopefully he's "grown out" of those opinions, if you're playing the "teenager" card.
Half of the stuff in there is when he was 16, I was a horror at 16, thank god I didn't have an active social media account.

The fact someone's, presumably, immediately gone to the well to dig that thread up makes it seem like they just want a reason to justify actually feeling alright about it. Which they feel that way because it's a rival player, nothing more to it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No it shouldn't have. xG was 0.9 vs 3.9.

If anything Leeds should have scored in the opening minutes and from there it would've been a different game.
Liverpool had 30 shots today!

Cpt Negative

Redknapp and Jimmy saying everything other than it wasn’t a red card.

just fecking say it. It wasn’t a red

tjb

Will be a very competitive league this season, I legitimately believe these are the 4 best teams in Europe. The key for us will be to treat the Arsenal's and Spurs like they aren't on our level. We have had large strains of consistency gone undone by lack of depth over the last 2 season under Ole. We have the depth now, more mature frontline and an aggressive backline to go toe to toe with any team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Half of the stuff in there is when he was 16, I was a horror at 16, thank god I didn't have an active social media account.

The fact someone's, presumably, immediately gone to the well to dig that thread up makes it seem like they just want a reason to justify actually feeling alright about it. Which they feel that way because it's a rival player, nothing more to it.
As Liverpool fans are notorious for digging out stuff on players who score against them, it's inevitable it'll go the other way too.

Some of his stuff is about 1 year ago though, so it's hardly like these players who wrote the odd dodgy word 8 years ago, and it's coming back to haunt them.

lysglimt

Scout
One thing is certain - 3 incredibly good teams wont win the league this season

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes

Are you some sort of a buddha now after being a horrible cnut at 16?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

I can see you’ve already played the “I was a naughty boy when I was his age!” card too.

Anustart89

I broke my foot stepping of the bottom step of a flight of stairs. It can happen.
Clear case of excessive force. Red card for the stairs, I presume?

Can’t believe he’s been sent off there. Or wait, I can, it’s Craig Pawson. He’s seen the tackle, deemed it not a foul, then sees the injury and gives a red card without even looking at the monitor to see what the tackle was about.

He probably would’ve sent off the player closest to Christian Eriksen when he collapsed during the euros. Absolute plonker and twat of a referee.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'm glad that we seem to all agree that the important thing here is Klopp's immediate reaction...

Your only three posts on the game. You seem more interested in what people write on the internet than being concerned about the player's wellbeing. Maybe you should follow your own advice and focus on the important things?

MDFC Manager

Your only three posts on the game. You seem more interested in what people write on the internet than being concerned about the player's wellbeing. Maybe you should follow your own advice and focus on the important things?
How did he survive the Scouse purge on here?

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
It's not their age I am worried about.

Mane seems to have lost his head the same way torres did.
Haven't Madrid been circling a bit? Might be time to cash in if they're still interested.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Why are here? Do you get some sort of masochistic pleasure? It’s a serious question mind. It really can’t be for the reasoned debate because you’ll clearly get that on RAWK

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He's obviously a little scrote who has been dragged up rather than brought up.

Back luck with his injury though. These things will hopefully humble him.
He comes from Surrey:eek:

Thought they were all Chelsea and Man Utd fans

TrustInOle

He would not have liked the McGregor thread after he lost then :lol:

But I agree with your sentiment, hope the lad recovers quickly and never a sight you want to see happen but empathy and sympathy are hard to give certain individuals at times.

Highfather_24

I really like Philips. England uses him as an #8, but his passing range really shines as a #6. Solid at screening the defence too.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I really like Philips. England uses him as an #8, but his passing range really shines as a #6. Solid at screening the defence too.
Why the hell is the difference between a 6 and an 8? This number nonsense has to stop :lol: