Premier League Gameweek 4

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So Rafa is a tactical genius again? Actually think best thing that happened was Burnley scoring first. Townsend nearly did it again.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Could this finally be the year? The year Burnley go down, and we have neither Stoke nor Burnley in the Prem?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Not sure why Burnley get such a bad rep, Leeds are just as aggressive, yet because they don't play 442 they get away with it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Does anyone remember McNeil from his time here? I think he’s a decent player. He’s not United level but he could end up a very decent player eventually. Maybe an overlooked JWP level player who could start sneaking into the England squad as he gets older.

Teja

Just tuning in. What happened to DCL - I was banking on his FPL returns :(

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just tuning in. What happened to DCL - I was banking on his FPL returns :(
Commentator mentioned he was injured.

Also, bloody typical I turn it off at HT and it turns into a goal fest :lol:

AltiUn

Does anyone remember McNeil from his time here? I think he’s a decent player. He’s not United level but he could end up a very decent player eventually. Maybe an overlooked JWP level player who could start sneaking into the England squad as he gets older.
He left when he was about 13/14 so little chance any will remember him.

AltiUn

Decided to watch the second half after all the fun happened, one thing I noticed, and MNF picked up on, was that Richarlison was very lucky to get away without a serious injury tonight. I think the way the Burnley players went into him tonight is very cowardly and says a lot about who they are, it's also a big reason I'd like to see them go down. I'm all for a strong challenge but they were out to hurt him tonight.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Imagine if you’d spent the big money on better players when you were splashing it? You’ve got far better value with the cheaper lads who want to fight. Is James still there? He was great for you this time last year.
James is still with us but I don't think we will see much of him if at all this year as Benitez doesn't want him. You can't deny his quality and he's probably the best player ability wise at the club but he just doesn't fit with the rest of the squad and due to his work rate you're basically one player down when you don't have the ball which is completely against everything Benitez stands for.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
Doucoure has been excellent so far for the Blues in this season.