Premier League Gameweek 6 fixtures (22nd - 23rd September 2018)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Torreira looks a good buy for Arsenal. Better IQ than someone like Xhaka.

Fridge chutney

I’m still not convinced by Arsenal. They look second best most of the time in games.
They have done since after the Leicester season. Uninspiring and probably won't do much. They might challenge for top 4 but I don't see them doing much else.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We’re absolutely terrible, but have two top class strikers. Will be enough against a lot of the teams in the Prem.

I’m hoping that Emery is building towards something more, and he should have plenty of time to do so.
Yeah that seems to be making the difference for you so far.

You’re in a decent place as far as top four goes but the way you’re playing makes me think you’ll fall short.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Yes! Finally a fecking clean sheet! We looked shit for most of the game, but thanks god we have a great goalie and 2 WC strikers.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We shouldn't be behind this Arsenal at any point in time tbh.
You're behind us at the start of every season and always will be. Alphabet trophy is where it's at.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Yes! Finally a fecking clean sheet! We looked shit for most of the game, but thanks god we have a great goalie and 2 WC strikers.
Not sure we are United or Arsenal. We are not playing well (Cech saved us today), but getting at least the points in these games.
I will take them, but doubt it's enough for a CL spot.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Cech doing a de Gea to paper over the cracks. If we sort our defense out we should be able to challenge next year. It'll be a great shame if the best striker duo in the pl only challenge for top four.

acnumber9

We shouldn't be behind this Arsenal at any point in time tbh. They aren't good. Willing to bet on any chances of Arsenal overtaking City or Liverpool for a brief period even during the season?
No but what relevance would that have to anything? Should Spurs or Arsenal be behind Watford? Should City be behind Liverpool? It’s 6 games into the season. The time for crying is when there are six games left.

Kapardin

No but what relevance would that have to anything? Should Spurs or Arsenal be behind Watford? Should City be behind Liverpool? It’s 6 games into the season. The time for crying is when there are six games left.
The relevance is that we shouldn't be dropping this many points even this early in the season. It isn't something that's insignificant. The time for crying is when we are playing at a poor level despite having a better squad. That is the concern.

No point in crying when there are six games left as it will be too late.