Premier League Gameweek 6 fixtures (22nd - 23rd September 2018)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Great story there about Knockaert .. always good when footballers can feel comfortable talking about that kind of stuff.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Great goal. Game over now.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
What a beautiful goal, that is more like it. Lamela this season as that squad option has been very impressive.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Undeserved..
Dominated possession, more shots, more on target, actually showed Brighton how to finish a move? Totally deserved.

Brighton had their spell and have defended well but we absolutely deserve 3 points, despite being far from our best.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I hope Gazzaniga is our firm second choice now, the two games he's been given a chance he has had two clean sheets. Definitely feel more confident with him than I do with Vorm.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal vs Everton could be a great game. Not ruling out an interesting match between West Ham & Chelsea, either.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
We had a canceled flight and arrived late back from Greece in the Europa League so had almost no time to prepare properly for this game. Arnautovic being out for West Ham could be huge for us but I'm still expecting a tough outting here.

We've strangely struggled away at West Ham in recent meetings.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Arnautovic out injured.
Feck. Not that it would have made much difference. 4-0 to Chelsea in that game. The only glimmer of hope is that West Ham seem to take their London derbies more seriously as cup finals than any other London team. It's the closest they'll ever come to cup finals I suppose.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea to win 3-0 and go back to top of the league, Hazard to get man of the match and then everyone to say that we've not had any hard games and Liverpool are the bestest thing ever.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea to win 3-0 and go back to top of the league, Hazard to get man of the match and then everyone to say that we've not had any hard games and Liverpool are the bestest thing ever.
I wish. Would be happy with the 3 points any which way possible. Wont be easy.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Normally I don't want rivals to win until late on in the season when we're out of the title race and I decide who I'd rather win the title.

It's bad enough that I want Chelsea to win today just to keep up the pace with Liverpool :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
It's very weird to be at the end of september and already not really mind seeing Chelsea, and even to a certain extent City win, just to stop Liverpool. It takes a lot of the fun out of the league already.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Loftus-Cheek and Christensen not even making the squad anymore.
RLC is injured I think and Christensen played 90 minutes a couple of days ago.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hey, there's one Chelsea youth product starting today. OK, it's for West Ham (Declan Rice) but whatever.
:lol: Didn't know he used to be at Chelsea.

RLC is injured I think and Christensen played 90 minutes a couple of days ago.
True but you'd think that'd make him a better option to come off the bench if needed rather than Cahill who hasn't played at all.

Vadim

Chelsea to win today and then the league please. No one really cares when they win anything apart from maybe Spurs fans.

Liverpool winning it will be unbearable for every fan in the world (apart from the Liverpool fans obviously).

Reactions: golden_blunder

Needham

Mark Noble is doing well for his family and that's the most important thing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Is there a better dribbler in the league than Hazard?