Premier League Gameweek 6

Nick7

Why did all the City players just stop? That infuriates me. Play to the fecking whistle.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
Why did all the City players just stop? That infuriates me. Play to the fecking whistle.
Was just thinking that watching the goal, goal wouldn’t have happened if they pressed them a little on the right, not that I’m complaining...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why does Garcia play so much when he’s seemingly on the way out?

arnie_ni

What wasn’t? There was a check to possibly rule out the goal that was scored by Antonio for handball
It was Antonio that handled the ball though. It was the guy in the build up and it wasn't given because it wasnt immediate to the goal.

It would have been ruled out last season.

kidbob

Def want to see a reply, he must have otherwise the var ref would have gave a pen surely. Was stonewall if he didn't touch the ball
Yeah fair point. Haven't showed a replay since so it must have been ok.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
City is so bad. If this is how city is going to play this season and combined with Van Dijk’s potential long term injury, I think the league challenger will be more than those two this season.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

City are very good at “winning” free kicks. Get in front of your man & go down. It’s a free kick 100/100 in England. Very refreshing seeing the European refs mid week.

They are also blatant with their tactical fouling. Very dirty club.

arnie_ni

I hate tactical fouling. City are really good at it, and we are really bad.
They're good at it because refs dont book them so they keep doing. A yellow card or 2 in the first 10 mins stops it

kidbob

Where's the yellow for the foul on Rice? Absolute joke that they get away with so much tactical fouls.

Irrational.

Taylor is a fecking shit ref. As are 90% of the refs in this league.

Watch him book a WH player for something completely innocuous next. Wanker.

Sara125

It was Antonio that handled the ball though. It was the guy in the build up and it wasn't given because it wasnt immediate to the goal.

It would have been ruled out last season.
Oh okay. Another poster just said this to me as well but I was confused because they didn’t focus on Soucek when they did the actual check.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
The refs in this country are actually a joke now, its not even the odd call, it’s multiple calls in every single game... they’re not fit for the task.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

I hate tactical fouling. City are really good at it, and we are really bad.

EDIT: How the hell was Gundogan not yellow carded there?
This was especially ridiculous 2 or 3 years ago. Fernandinho would make 5 yellow card fouls in every game yet never get booked. Literally every time there was a possession turnover, he would hack or drag someone down.

Needham

7 from 18 points at the start would be a shocking return for City. And West Ham in 3rd.
Correction. 7 from 15. But still poor