Premier League Gameweek 6

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Friday 23 October
20:00 Aston Villa v Leeds Utd

Saturday 24 October
12:30 West Ham v Man City (BT Sport)
15:00 Fulham v Crystal Palace (BT Sport Box Office)
17:30 Man Utd v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
20:00 Liverpool v Sheffield Utd (Sky Sports Box Office)

Sunday 25 October
14:00 Southampton v Everton (Sky Sports)
16:30 Wolves v Newcastle Utd (Sky Sports)
19:15 Arsenal v Leicester City (Sky Sports Box Office)

Monday 26 October
17:30 Brighton v West Brom (Sky Sports Box Office)
20:00 Burnley v Spurs (Sky Sports)

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
West Brom fans are really get the shit end of this box office TV deal aren't they. Next week will be 3 weeks in a row they've played on a Monday night on box office against Burnley, Brighton and Fulham.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Should be a good game. Villa in form and Leeds are always worth a watch.

Wilt

Maybe not ideal for some, but I’m liking the games being staggered in the PL. As well as giving the smaller clubs airtime.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Anyone got a clue what formation Leeds are playing. I'm guessing 4-2-3-1 with Strujik in DM role.

Anyone got a clue what formation Leeds are playing. I'm guessing 4-2-3-1 with Strujik in DM role.
Think it'll be that weird 3 ATB formation they did against City with Ayling in the RCB role. Could be completely wrong and it's a 4141 type of thing with Dallas/Alioski at LB

Edit: Sorry, was against Sheffield United I think.

Sara125

So this is on PPV? Why? Thought it was only for games that wouldn’t be shown otherwise i.e. 3pm kick offs. Friday night KOs have always been televised...

hp88

So this is on PPV? Why? Thought it was only for games that wouldn’t be shown otherwise i.e. 3pm kick offs. Friday night KOs have always been televised...
Get yourself a IPTV subscription, it has already paid it’s self off for me.

Tony247

Leeds are reaching the box but not sure what to do. Good game so far

Tony247

Leeds should have been ahead by at least 2 goals by now. Poor quality in final third

nooshka

Get yourself a IPTV subscription, it has already paid it’s self off for me.
Could you send me a pm as well. Refuse to line the pockets of sky and BT anymore than I have to.

432JuanMata

Leeds doing the same as against wolves fantastic to the box and then can’t finish. They have started well though

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Their wide players are murdering us. Hopefully it's like the Wolves game the other night and they fade in second.

Tony247

One thing for sure leeds are not deisgned for high press. Every game will be open with players moving with lightening speed.

Tony247

James will fit perfectly in this leeda side. Expect them coming for him in Jan.

NoPace

Tactical sub so early!
Tough to argue with. Leeds are controlling play and Villa are mainly countering through Grealish running inside off his man out wide and Barkley also attacks the space Strujik was playing in, so a 2nd yellow seemed pretty plausible.

432JuanMata

Bamford ain't PL quality. Didn't he play for villa ?
Nope he played for Boro. Also no where near he had the worst conversion rate in the Championship last year. His expected goals was 27 in the league and got nowhere near.
His overall build up is decent poor finisher

Tony247

I was expecting Grealish would control the tempo but he us hardly getting the ball.

Whoa, what a lucky save that was. Villa almost scored.

NoPace

Also, re: the 20 minute sub, definitely think the logical way for managers to think of their 3 subs is like this:

1. One sub be ready to use early, tactical re-shift like going from 3 to 4 at the back or take off a player with an early yellow or who looks overwhelmed in a 1 on 1 matchup.
2. One sub for a fresh player or to be able to burn on a guy who fades the most in the final 30 minutes of games like Mata often does for us.
3. One sub you gotta be conservative with in case of injuries, probably not burn until the 65-70th minute, and maybe once a year you lose a game like Italy in that Euro final where you use all 3 subs and go down to 10 men. If this never happens you're probably not being aggressive enough, but if it happens more than once or maybe twice a season that means you're being reckless I'd guess.

432JuanMata

think it’s on the premier league, Sky will get a cut no doubt, but it’s the premier league milking this cash cow
Still ridiculous I have a iptv box so I don’t have to pay but you can get a match ticket to some teams for nearly 15£

Tony247

Leeds remind me of us pre Bruno. Get the ball to final third and then find 100 ways to lose possession.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Nope he played for Boro. Also no where near he had the worst conversion rate in the Championship last year. His expected goals was 27 in the league and got nowhere near.
His overall build up is decent poor finisher
Who was the little blonde fella who played for villa? I might just be remembering it wrong tbh :lol:

Edit: I'm thinking of bannan I think.