Premier League Gameweek 6

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Sterling is utter shite. If Adama Traore didn't exist then he would easily be the most overrated player in the league.

Bulldog United

Well done Moyes you little legend.

Now let’s please take care of business against Chelsea tonight, and jump ahead of the oilers.

Pep's Suit

Pep won all previous 9 games against West Ham with 30:3 score. This is how bad City are this season. Very, very similar to Pellegrini's last 1.5 year.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Sterling was absolutely dogshit 2nd half, missed two glorious 1 v 1's. And in the last couple of minutes was caught asleep at least 3 times on passes into him. Eventually we'll get out of the bottom half with a bit of luck.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Yarmolenko looked like he was desperate for City to win. Sterling wouldn't have any of that.

Tiber

Moyes was a good manager at Everton for a long time. His career went into free fall after the United debacle. I'd like to see him get things back on track at West Ham

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wonder how the Stockport Massive will react to this one? Over to Blue Moon

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
City struggling against a back 5 again can see more teams adapting to this.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Foden man of the match is a bit of a joke. He came on as a sub and apart from the goal wasn't exactly a stand out.

Declan Rice was robbed.

Shark

@NotShark
Sterling is one of the most overrated attackers in the PL. When Pep leaves I can see him doing a Dele Alli and disappearing into mediocrity.

Needham

World class has no meaning as it's so subjective

He's a great player though
Great players don't repeatedly feck up like he did there in the last third of the pitch. Unless great is subjective too.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Moyes was a good manager at Everton for a long time. His career went into free fall after the United debacle. I'd like to see him get things back on track at West Ham
Why? Football doesn't owe him or other dinosaurs a living. Like saying 'i'd like to see Big Sam back!'

He's a multimillionaire and keeps getting jobs where others don't. Screw him

Okey

On Talksport Radio during West Ham vs Citeh, the commentator/summariser (not sure which) noted a player lying down behind the free kick wall and said "That is so clever, I've never seen that before!" How shocking is that? These guys get paid to do this!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cheers Michael Owen.
:lol:

Yeah I meant it a bit differently e.g. West Ham is always a team Man. City get 6 points off each season without fail so more damaging result mentally than when they drew with Leeds a few weeks back imo.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
1. City had no concrete answer for Antonio. Neither did West Ham. Great goal. First touch and passing is horrendous.

2. City are much better defensively. Ruben looks the player. Cancelo has improved from last season. Their midfield is better at picking up through balls and cutting off runners. They need to get Aguero fit.

3. Moyes has found his level. He's great here.

4. I'm surprised Rice hasn't been picked up by a bigger team. Was a one man team against City's midfield at times

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Great players don't repeatedly feck up like he did there in the last third of the pitch. Unless great is subjective too.
He wasn't great this game.

He's been a great player for City and would walk into any other side in the league except Liverpool.

This forum doesn't half spout reactionary shite.

klsv

Absolutely mental this season. We've lost out of our first four matches, but somehow would still be ahead of City if we'd win our game in hand.

Imagine Everton winning the league, though. Liverpool waits for 30 years only for their party to be ruined by COVID and only for Everton to overshadow them by winning theirs the next season.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Apparently, so is Neymar and Mbappe. Piss poor the other day.

Sterling, whether you like it or not, has consistently been one of City's best players over the last few seasons.
In the last 2 years Sterling hasn't been as consistent as before. Last season he was absolute dogshite from Dec to March.
As soon as he loses his rapid pace they're gonna replace him before he even blinks. He offers nothing average/decent first touch, poor dribbling, can't create, can't fiinish...

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Apparently, so is Neymar and Mbappe. Piss poor the other day.

Sterling, whether you like it or not, has consistently been one of City's best players over the last few seasons.
Frankly, he's quiet shit. I've never been impressed with his game. Sane was a far better player. Sterling was pretty good at getting into the box finishing off those great City cutbacks and crosses. For a winger he's just not all that. He just plays in a Pep team.