Premier League Gameweek 6

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Beautiful assist from Zaha there.

Poor fulham. They have been really good but as soon as Zaha got the ball Palace score.

alexthelion

I suppose the different between blue and red Scousers is like the difference between a domesticated pet dog and a feral hyena: One of them is harmless and has some use, the other will screech and shit everywhere, and try to bite anything that moves.
:lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Even Liverpool fans will tell you they're defending poorly this season, Trent, Gomez and even van Dijk have been all over the show. They're still unarguably the best team in the league with or without van Dijk, they're just more beatable and will be punished from crosses and their kamikaze high-line. Opponents are shooting really good against them? That defence is better than Liverpool's.
They made a few individual mistakes but on the whole their opponents have converted nearly every chance they conceded. They aren't really conceding more than last season, opponents are just finishing better

Meep

Michail Antonio is one heck of a striker. In an era when top center forwards are hard to come by, its surprising that Antonio, Ings, Vardy and Jimenez are still at the clubs they are at.
I like Antonio.Seems a nice guy but tough as hell to take the ball from. The goal today showed how strong yet balanced and athletic he still is with that muscly body. Alwaysmaking good runs and thumbs up even a bad pass. The opposit of another forward who moved from united a year ago..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Michail Antonio is one heck of a striker. In an era when top center forwards are hard to come by, its surprising that Antonio, Ings, Vardy and Jimenez are still at the clubs they are at.
Remember that Antonio only really even started playing up front late last season.

If he puts in a 20 goal season this year, then he'd probably be given a look by better teams.

Okey

I'm slowly but surely getting on the Declan Rice bandwagon. There's quite a player in there. Hopefully he doesn't get priced out of a big move. Oh feck, if it's not to United, I hope he gets priced out of a big move!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I'm slowly but surely getting on the Declan Rice bandwagon. There's quite a player in there. Hopefully he doesn't get priced out of a big move. Oh feck, if it's not to United, I hope he gets priced out of a big move!
He’s very good! Chelsea bound you have to guess?

hubbuh

Sure looks that way. Might just come down to whoever is able to put together 10game+ winning streak
Everton look like frontrunners so far. Will be interesting to see if they can sustain it though. I'll be happy if they won it, esp just after Liverpool winning it after 30+ years. Will be fun scenes in Merseyside.
Oh god don't tempt me. I'm hoping Sheffield Utd cause them all sorts of problems later. Brewster to sneak a late winner too much to ask..?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Fulham didn’t deserve to get promoted it should have been Brentford
Irrelevant really!

They lost the play off,so they never earned the right to be there. Fulham did. Whether or not they're a weak side doesn't come into it

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
That's our luck with VAR when it comes to games against United. Looking for nothing against us back not even a check on Maguire's challenge.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That's what CenterBack does. But it's only SMalling did it eh?

Just imagine if they have VAR.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That's our luck with VAR when it comes to games against United. Looking for nothing against us back not even a check on Maguire's challenge.
Strictly speaking the only luck you’ve had with VAR in this match was good luck when the VAR review bizarrely ignored Thiago blatantly kicking Rashford. The Maguire grapple was a definite pen but didn’t go for review.

Last edited:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's not like Chelsea haven't been grappling when defending corners. I don't even think it gets punished that much anymore after that season they decided to clamp down on it, had lots of penalties in the first couple of weeks and then started pretty much ignoring it again.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pretty dreadful game. Maguire also plays rugby? As much of a pen as the classico one anyway...

Hopefully better second half

Idxomer

Martin Atkinson is known for letting rough play go, no surprise he didn't give this one and letting Chelsea players do whatever they want on corners.

Anustart89

To be fair though, Azpilicueta had run past the ball and Maguire was just pulling him back to say "hey, the ball's going to land back here mate!". Proper gentleman!

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Neither side wanted to lose but Maguire on Azpi is a pen. Not sour grapes, it just is

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Second Lampard defensive masterclass this week..

Point we didn't get last year and definitely progress at GK and generally defensively.

Will take it even if pretty dull

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Dont think youll see the best of Utd or Chelsea until next season.