Premier League Gameweek 6

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
inevitable really but can’t fault the effort tonight

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Now take a full attacking response on Liverpool they dont look as solid as normal.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I think the rest of the league can take heart from this. I don't see teams fearing Liverpool half as much anymore, they can so clearly be got at.
Could be more of a case of them not needing to turn up today, managed to grab 2 goals without really trying.

Superunknown

Wouldn't be surprised if Sheffield United go down this season. No Henderson, who will be a big loss, and they'll struggle for goals. I think they'll go down.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Sander Berge seems to doing the midfield work by himself

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Commentator said Wilder told press that VVD is not a big miss to Liverpool as three players he is missing due to squad depth.
Poor man, someone should told him he should cry about VVD injury.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Wouldn't be surprised if Sheffield United go down this season. No Henderson, who will be a big loss, and they'll struggle for goals. I think they'll go down.
Jack O'Connell is a big loss for them too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Literally the worst case scenario, they give hope they'll drop points, sneak a win, and you can't even cash in your Liverpool fantasy footy assets!

Agila Dathi

I still can't get over it, how did the cnut Robertson not concede a penalty in the first half?
Did Klopp's speaches on VAR and refs this week work? Why is he the only manager who's allowed to talk about refs without being punished by the FA?

Yeah I'm bitter today :(

Anustart89

I still can't get over it, how did the cnut Robertson not concede a penalty in the first half?
Did Klopp's speaches on VAR and refs this week work? Why is he the only manager who's allowed to talk about refs without being punished by the FA?

Yeah I'm bitter today :(
Jordan Henderson literally said that referees are bending offside lines to make them offside and called the referees cheats, yet he's turning out on the pitch like nothing's happened.

Bringing the game into disrepute, my fecking arse.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool with the win, only 2-1, but 3 points is 3 points.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Just like the Arsenal match poor refereeing hands liverpool 3 points.

Anustart89

Tbh the way he said it wasn't anywhere near as bad as you're suggesting.
“I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I’m not sure how they do it, I’ve seen it before." How is that not suggesting cheating, that the referees bend the lines to make a not offside into an offside?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ziyech seemed agitated while he was on the field a bit again. Bad sign, he's a bot volatile.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
“I think they bend the lines sometimes to make it offside. I’m not sure how they do it, I’ve seen it before." How is that not suggesting cheating, that the referees bend the lines to make a not offside into an offside?
Well, I said the way he said it, not what he said.

Here's the interview and I personally don't think he sounds that serious about it - seriously annoyed and venting aimlessly, yes.

Still, we can agree to disagree if you like. Liverpool are being serious whingebags lately and I find it a little hard to take Hendo (and Klopp) seriously.

Last edited:

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Why didnt the VAR ref ask the ref to check the Fabinho tackle again? He clearly gets the ball.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We will do well to get a draw today. No Richarlison who has the best work rate in the team against a fit Southampton side and Ings always seems to score against us. Not expecting to win but a draw will keep us ticking along nicely.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We will do well to get a draw today. No Richarlison who has the best work rate in the team against a fit Southampton side and Ings always seems to score against us. Not expecting to win but a draw will keep us ticking along nicely.
Is Richarlison injured?

And I hope ex-LFC Ings scores a hattrick due to Pickford remaining healthy and always in goal for you. This is when the pigeons come home to roost.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Is Richarlison injured?

And I hope ex-LFC Ings scores a hattrick due to Pickford remaining healthy and always in goal for you. This is when the pigeons come home to roost.
Straight red in the derby. 3 match domestic ban.

Misses our game too, I think. Shame eh?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Straight red in the derby. 3 match domestic ban.

Misses our game too, I think. Shame eh?
Oh yes, he did an accidental slip or something (sentiments of Ancellotti). I am well up for the FA awarding you five penalties against them when you meet. Put these thugs right back in their boxes.