Premier League Gameweek 6

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

If that's a 'joke' I'm not laughing
I know. They are still trying to defend it. I don't think it was intentional and that he meant to hurt him, but he had nearly caught him second earlier. Then was running after him and caught him again. It was still dangerous. If I hear somebody say he didn't mean it when they do something stupid I will scream.

Superunknown

Interested to see how Partey does for Arsenal. One of those players who gets mentioned a fair bit, but I've not personally seen enough to pass judgement. That Arsenal midfield and attack looks pretty good, imo. I quite like Ceballos.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
No one will be winning the league with 98-100 points at least so table will generally feel a bit closer.
Oh I agree, but right now I wouldn't even want to call who will be in contention for the European spots. Based on squad depth, I'd probably still go with the usual top 6 + Leicester, but then there's Everton, City is way off the pace, Leicester is not that clear, and so on. Will be a fascinating season for an outsider!

Superunknown

Leicester look so much worse when Vardy isn't playing. The gap when he's there and isn't there is huge.

marktan

Leicester look about half the team without Vardy and Chilwell. They seem to have about 50 nobodies playing in their back 5 also

Arsenal conversely look pretty good with Partey in there, and maybe Gabriel though haven't watched him before. Saka and Tierney also add a lot to the team. If Arse can avoid injuries then they have a pretty strong team, David Luiz permitting, should make a strong go for top 4

marktan

Also somebody regen'ed Ross Barley as Harvey Barnes

Last edited:

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
For all of Arteta's tactical brilliance, their game plan has just been Luiz sending it wide to Tierney who crosses it into the box. Nothing through the middle bar a good through ball from Xhaka.

90 + 5min

Another chess game. People will call it boring. I call it fascinating. One (maybe two) chance except disallowed goal. Leicester backing while Arsenal persisting with crossing from middle to their fullbacks in 3-5-2 (5-2-3) tactics.

I guess Vardy and Albrighton will come in. Preat and Maddison are not giving anything. Arsenal will be happy with their display although it is a fake advantage on the pitch.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
This is primed for us getting sucker punched by a late Vardy goal.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The wrestling fan at Arsenal in charge of the music again. Edge's music when they were coming back out for the second half.

Superunknown

He’s absolutely world class tbf.
Oh, I know, he's quality. Really, really good player and seems to score in every game. But, they have no real backup or anyone who can do even half of what he does when he's not there. That's too much reliability on one player.

Sylar

Can't tell if this is worse than the United Chelsea match

AshRK

Can't tell if this is worse than the United Chelsea match
I am worried about next week match against arsenal. If chelsea were boring what to expect from arteta's arsenal. I am worried how boring would that be.