Premier League Gameweek 7

Haddock

Liverpool don't seem like they'll be nailed on to finish top 4 this season to be honest. Opens a lot of possibilities.
Would you shut the feck up. You'll jinx it! :nono:

Edit: too late..!! I'm blaming you if they win now ffs!

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
clipped him with all the force of a butterfly. Clear pen.

SinNombre

Will the media talk about how Liverpool keep getting soft penalties every time they are losing at home?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Honestly, what would you say if we bought him as Matic’s replacement? I’m sure you lot love him as despite your poor start, he looks really excellent. Having said all that though, is he even a DM?
More impressive as a right midfielder so far for us where he can get forward with the ball. Having him as the DM hasn’t worked but may work for you as you play with 2 deep midfielders.

Bojan11

It was always going to happen. West Ham have been too deep since they scored. They need to have a go at this defence.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's idiotic from West Ham, Liverpool had absolutely no answers.

Robbie Boy

We get a lot of penalties so we know EXACTLY what qualifies as a soft one!

Proper softy.
Defo was but we've had a fair few of those. Liverpool were always going to come back into this and win it even it they look naff lately.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Doesn't matter if he went down easy, it's so painfully stupid from Masuaku. He's turning away from goal, just fecking follow him but nope, big dope has to stick a leg in for no reason.

Riz

Its a clear penalty from a stupid swipe out from Masuaku. Obviously Salah exaggerated the contact though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Correct!

I wrote it in a Solskjær thread a while back, but "sol-share", is alright.
Also Ole isn't Olly, not even close, but i guess it's more of a nickname at this point, and he's been called that since he joined as a player.
What’s correct?! :lol:

So it’s more Solshare than Solshar?

Dinghy

Why the feck did he stop up like that before the whistle had gone?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
As usual, the entire Liverpool play happening around and away from Firmino. Goals or no goals, he’s a complete fraud.

RashyForPM

I think we can now confirm Salah is a cheating twat. Having said that though, it is a pen, albeit soft. What an idiot Masuaku is, not just for the challenge but for the turn to the ref, essentially confirming the pen.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Jim Beglin just cant admit to himself that Salah dived. Trying to justify cheating. Embarrassing to say the least .

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
He was
As usual, the entire Liverpool play happening around and away from Firmino. Goals or no goals, he’s a complete fraud.
He was brilliant a couple seasons ago but he's declined. Somone like Joao Felix is what they need. Of course that isn't happening anytime soon

Varun

Staff
Why the feck did he stop up like that before the whistle had gone?
Because he's a brainless cnut. Goes in for the needless tackle on the attacker facing his own goal and then stops and looks at the ref when the whistle hasn't even gone. Absolutely horrible brainless twat

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was

He was brilliant a couple seasons ago but he's declined. Somone like Joao Felix is what they need. Of course that isn't happening anytime soon
He’s nearly 30 and has been nothing special for the majority of his career. He had a good season two years ago. But he’s well below the level of the team he’s in.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd be livid with Masuaku if I were Moyes, they were doing absolutely fine under no pressure until he did that. He may very well have cost his team a chance at a result there because Liverpool will be out for blood in the second half.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Because he's a brainless cnut. Goes in for the needless tackle on the attacker facing his own goal and then stops and looks at the ref when the whistle hasn't even gone. Absolutely horrible brainless twat
Salah wasn't doing dangerous there anyway. Such a stupid challenge