Premier League Gameweek 7

Bojan11

Right decision. Doesn’t matter if GK wasn’t going to get there. Mane fouled him before goal.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Mane diving in quite recklessly there. Managed to foul the keeper and their CB.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was very lucky there, could have killed someone. That was so dangerous.

mav_9me

Funny how NBC commentators kept talking abt the offside and completely did not even realize it was a foul by Mane.

always_hoping

Why did it take VAR so long to tell the ref to rule out that goal? I presume Michael Oliver is in the VAR room.

harrington

Supports
Aston Villa
Ive no doubt Liverpool will slug their way to a sluggy win.
Grind, grind, grind it out. It's what the successful teams do (galling though, that it's Liverpool doing it). 7-2 will definitely come to represent a one-off 'funny' on the ECG reading; one that serves to make them strive to be stronger.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jota's proving me a right mug so far, not that it takes much.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I cannot believe that I had 1 second before my bet in play on Liverpool to win went through and it went suspended as it hit zero. FfS

It's absurd how easy Liverpool games are to predict. Waltz through in the 85th minute every fecking game. Just feck off you twats

Raredaredevil

There you go the inevitable Liverpool winner. I should have stuck some money on them when they were 0-1 down, at least this would have softened the pain. They are becoming so much like us under Fergie, all these inevitable late winners. That's it I'm getting Jota in my FPL team for next game week. I keep procrastinating and he keeps scoring. The amount of points I could have.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Haller set up a great chance before he was taken off and it makes more sense to leave on a guy who can hold it up in this situation than a clown like Yarmolenko who thinks pro football is 5-a-side and always wants to take on 2/3 players.

This is all on Moyes.