Premier League Gameweek 9

Josep Dowling

I really like the look of Ceballos. The type of player we need in our midfield. Someone who dictates the tempo in there, simple passes. Our midfield is full of players who panic in the ball.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Exactly. I don’t know if it’s cause he’s on loan, but it’s such a showy style of play. Never takes a touch and plays the quick pass when it’s the right thing to do.
Nah he was the exact same at Real, it’s the way he does things. It can be great when it all goes right but oh man is it frustrating to watch when his team is struggling.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I really like the look of Ceballos. The type of player we need in our midfield. Someone who dictates the tempo in there, simple passes. Our midfield is full of players who panic in the ball.
He is a weird player he seems to flatter to deceive, however he does have a lot of talent

mu4c_20le

He was too relaxed there!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We'll 100% lose at Sheff United too. They defend deep and are very well coached and drilled.

Nickosaur

Can't quite put my finger on why but Dani Ceballos has a strangely shaped head.

prateik

I thought Norwood was one of those players that would always be a bit chubby . He looks a lot fitter than I would have expected.. Has had a decent career as well..

Good for him.

AndersB

GOD Sokratis' playacting in the box is annoying. Every single corner he throws his hands in the air trying to get a penalty. I have seen it at least five times tonight.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Ljunberg booked for dissent apparently - many years overdue, but still...

always_hoping

Sheffield United v Arsenal reminds me of United v Liverpool yesterday. Arsenal like Liverpool with most of the ball and more shots on goal but Sheff United like Man United yesterday grabbed the lead and then controlled the game with and without the ball where they and United yesterday ever look like conceding. The reason why Sheffield United won 1-0 and Man United drew 1-1 is because they don't have defenders a poor as Rojo,Young to gift a silly goal.

mu4c_20le

Well deserved Sheffield. Dug deep and relegated their opponents to hopeful crosses, which they dealt with.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Conflicted. Love to see Arsenal lose, but it puts Sheffield United above us in the race for top half.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If we sacked Poch we would make top 4 but we’re going to wait until it’s almost impossible. Frustrating.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Funny how little impact the marquee signing Pepe has had on the PL compared to Daniel James.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Said it over and over in the summer but Arsenal did not have a good window despite everyone fawning over their signings.

Said Pepe was a massive risk and it's looking that way...