Premier League Gameweek 9

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If we sacked Poch we would make top 4 but we’re going to wait until it’s almost impossible. Frustrating.
If we sacked Emery we would make top 4 but we're going to wait until the end of the season. Frustrating too.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Said it over and over in the summer but Arsenal did not have a good window despite everyone fawning over their signings.

Said Pepe was a massive risk and it's looking that way...
Could always be worse. Could be United

Yagami

Good post resistant
I thought that was brave of Wilder; bringing on a CF for a midfielder when defending a lead with 5 minutes left to go. You don't see many managers doing that in those circumstances.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If we sacked Emery we would make top 4 but we're going to wait until the end of the season. Frustrating too.
You’re more likely to pull the trigger imo, I think maybe if Liverpool properly ruin us next week we would have a shot, but otherwise I can see him limping along for a while.

AlwaysRed66

If we sacked Poch we would make top 4 but we’re going to wait until it’s almost impossible. Frustrating.
Hilariously, I think main reason Levy is waiting is he wants to get a fee for him in case us or some other club come in for him. I am certain Solskjaar will have his cards if you do.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Ty "last time we came here Jagielka was in goal and we lost 1-0, this time a keeper was in goal, we are progressing and Mr negative (Claude) still complains".

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Hilariously, I think main reason Levy is waiting is he wants to get a fee for him in case us or some other club come in for him. I am certain Solskjaar will have his cards if you do.
Probably. Doubt a club would pay 30m or something for his services now though .. clearly he’s struggling here so I think clubs will just wait till he’s free.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
You're still shit as well champ.
Difference is, I know it and that's why I wasn't creaming myself in the summer like most United fans were. Funny how quickly the optimism has vanished :lol:

prateik

You're delighted that we're 2 points above relegation places?
I'm delighted by tonight's result.. If that means we are down to 14th instead of 12th, who gives a feck.

Did you want Sheff United to lose so we could stay above them in the table?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Difference is, I know it and that's why I wasn't creaming myself in the summer like most United fans were. Funny how quickly the optimism has vanished :lol:
Have you been living under a rock because if that's how you think 'most United fans' were feeling in the summer then you're even more full of shit than I first thought :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah back in your box lad.

You're no better off than United despite having your manager in place for longer and spending truckloads through multiple windows.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Love Patrice. :lol:

"If Aubameyang or Lacazette don't score, they lose."
Honestly that's pretty pathetic of a professional network like Sky to invite someone like Patrice who is going to act like a fan and spew disrespectful comments about an opposition team.

The whole point of pundits is that they are fair and unbiased, or atleast respectful, then they have Patrice calling them babies and saying he knew he would beat them.

Why not just have someone from outside the stadium if they want comments like that?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just seen the score.

Not surprising in the slightest. Was there anything more predictable then Arsenal not being up for a Monday night game in Sheffield?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I thought Norwood was one of those players that would always be a bit chubby . He looks a lot fitter than I would have expected.. Has had a decent career as well..

Good for him.
Used to think highly of Olli Norword and Sam Hewson back in the day. Thought they could be long term prospects, nice to see Olli doing well for himself.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Honestly that's pretty pathetic of a professional network like Sky to invite someone like Patrice who is going to act like a fan and spew disrespectful comments about an opposition team.

The whole point of pundits is that they are fair and unbiased, or atleast respectful, then they have someone like Patrice calling them babies and saying he knew he would beat them.

Why not just have someone from outside the stadium if they want comments like that?
Honestly, comments like this make it ten times funnier.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

The whole point of pundits is that they are fair and unbiased, or atleast respectful, then they have someone like Patrice calling them babies and saying he knew he would beat them.

I don't even think Arsenal fans will say they deserved any respect after tonight.

CM

The whole point of pundits is that they are fair and unbiased, or atleast respectful, then they have Patrice calling them babies and saying he knew he would beat them.

He's bang on

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Chelsea are doing alright these last few weeks in the league. They're on a upward track.
Not sure about us tbh. The next few games will be telling.

hn4manunited

it’s just our luck that we’ve got an inexperienced manager with a worthless CEO/DoF/Scout gutting our squad to the point where we are in 14th place in a season where everyone (except City and Liverpool) above us have been average.

Eric7C

Agree, especially considering the shambles United are themselves.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
What a night. I’m out in the sticks of Greece and there are arsenal fans galore. I’m loving this premier league thing