Premier League Gameweek 9

The Firestarter

If Spurs win it next year, I imagine a whole lot of posters melting down, and one poster banned.

DRM

6-1 demolition of United
2-0 v city

Top of the league.

Like it or not, spurs are contenders for the title this season. Rather them then Liverpool I suppose

padr81

Supports
Man City
Its like groundhog day. Kane is a fecking assist machine, best striker and attacking mid in the league.

cyberman

We've had 10 shots... 10 in 45 minutes. We've had a debatable goal ruled out, and Toby made two wonderful last ditch tackles denying goals.
And now you're 2 nil down. This is perfection from Joses playbook

padr81

Supports
Man City
Ederson has been abysmal today. No mans land for two goals.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
6-1 demolition of United
2-0 v city

Top of the league.

Like it or not, spurs are contenders for the title this season. Rather them then Liverpool I suppose
Their next five games should give a better indication. They have Chelsea, a derby against Arsenal and then us.

If they’re up there following that run it might be worth considering them as title contenders.

GMoore23

Because we play attacking against City under Ole? We beat them at the Etihad last season with 25% possession. Who cares? It’s the result that matters.
Result that matters. Can you imagine if every team was managed by a Jose style coach. Football would be nowhere near as popular as it'd be more boring than bowls.
Entertainment is more important than results overall.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
6-1 demolition of United
2-0 v city

Top of the league.

Not really. Can’t stand that insufferable cnut Mourinho

PoTMS

Neville ready to bring back his silent domination segment.

el3mel

Their next five games should give a better indication. They have Chelsea, a derby against Arsenal and then us.

If they’re up there following that run it might be worth considering them as title contenders.
They'll definitely lose few of those big games. That's why 3 points today will be big result.